Midway 2019 Trailer

Mar 2019
Kansas

Based on incredible real events

Brought to you by the maker of Independence Day

From watching the trailer it looks like most of the movie is made up of Pearl Harbor out takes :(

Scaeva

Ad Honorem
Oct 2012
I was excited when I clicked play on that trailer, happy that one of the most decisive naval battles in history was getting a modern portrayal on film.

And then I saw the CGI....

This film looks like it will be absolute rubbish.

Mar 2019
Kansas
I was excited when I clicked play on that trailer, happy that one of the most decisive naval battles in history was getting a modern portrayal on film.

I know what you mean. The first minute of a two minute trailer is about everything BUT the battle :(

I am not sure I will part with hard earned sheckles for this

Jun 2019
St.Petersburg

Indeed. It looks too pathetic.

Apr 2018
India
The Yamato shot looked more like her last voyage than 1942.

Typical time pass action flick, watch when its on TV and forget.

May 2011
New Iberia, La.
I was skeptical about this movie when I first heard about it. Now that I have seen the trailer, I am no longer skeptical. I am positive it will suck. And I read an article that gave the impression that Halsey will have a major role in the movie.

Reactions: Edratman and Scaeva

Zip

Jan 2018
Comancheria
I can't judge the movie from this trailer. Often trailers give no indication of a movie's quality and early trailers are often thrown together using footage from other movies. They also often use footage shot making the movie but not seen in it.

The trailer indicates John Ford might be a character.

May 2011
New Iberia, La.
I can't judge the movie from this trailer. Often trailers give no indication of a movie's quality and early trailers are often thrown together using footage from other movies. They also often use footage shot making the movie but not seen in it.

The trailer indicates John Ford might be a character.
Name a movie that was better than the trailer. I can name plenty that made the movie look great and then when I saw the movie I said WTF.

Reactions: Edratman

Zip

Jan 2018
Comancheria
Name a movie that was better than the trailer. I can name plenty that made the movie look great and then when I saw the movie I said WTF.
Movies better than their trailers are too numerous to list. OK; The Searchers.

That some pictures were worse than their trailers doesn't mean this one is.