Military systems: Byzantine Thematic (10th century) vs byzantine Pronoia (15th century) vs Western Feudal (15th century) vs Ottoman timar 15th century

Oct 2011
Croatia
I have, I hope, good understanding of Thematic and Feudal military systems, but I had only done limited research on Ottoman 15th century military system. I do know that original Ottoman system was an adaptation of Byzantine pronoia system, but what were exact similarities, differences, and how it evolved? And what were advantages and disadvantages of the systems I have listed, as well as social requirements for adoption and maintenance of each?

Ichon

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
Specifically from the 15th century onward how far? I can go into some explanation in 14-16th but definitely not my specialty and after 16th I would be reduced to wiki.

Oct 2011
Croatia
Specifically from the 15th century onward how far? I can go into some explanation in 14-16th but definitely not my specialty and after 16th I would be reduced to wiki.
Not onward. I'm interested in systems as they were at points I listed in the title.