Moral Dilemma: Subjective Inequality or Objective Equality of Human Value

PragmaticStatistic

Ad Honorem
Mar 2011
Florida
I disagree.
I used to think human equality, every one born a clean slate etc., but I have since found that there is not one type but two and they are totally different.
The inhumane and the humane.

Considering there are 16 personality types, any one of which could have experienced the harsh realities and economics of life that add to who we are, equality is just a relative term that can only be applied to how we treat each other in a world where a natural aristocracy benefits from natural traits, and indoctrination, or the lack of, that result in an artificial aristocracy of superiority and power expressed in inhumane or humane activities.

• Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging (Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Thinking)
  • Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving (Introverted Thinking with Extraverted Sensing)
  • Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging (Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Feeling)
  • Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving (Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Sensing)
  • Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging (Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Feeling)
  • Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition)
  • Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging (Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Thinking)
  • Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving (Introverted Thinking with Extraverted Intuition)
  • Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving (Extraverted Sensing with Introverted Thinking)
  • Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging (Extraverted Thinking with Introverted Sensing)
  • Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving (Extraverted Sensing with Introverted Feeling)
  • Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging (Extraverted Feeling with Introverted Sensing)
  • Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)
  • Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging (Extraverted Feeling with Introverted Intuition)
  • Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving (Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Thinking)
  • Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging (Extraverted Thinking with Introverted Intuition)
I hope I expressed this right because it is a very complex concept to express correctly.