Most inbred royalty?

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
First of all, it's spelled "hott", not "hawt". ;) Secondly, I completely agree with your point. I think that the Hapsburgs should have been more willing to allow morganatic marriage so that their only choices would not have been to either marry themselves or to marry other royalty (and marrying other royalty was a risk since they could end up inheriting your throne--as ultimately happened in 1700 when the Spanish Hapsburgs died out).
"Hott", unlike "Thicc" can be used interchangeably with "Hawt"... except in cases where it may be confused with "H.A.W.T" or "Having A Wonderful Time". Incest is not H.A.W.T.... but it may be "Hawt".

:lol:

hawt.jpg

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
First of all, it's spelled "hott", not "hawt". ;) Secondly, I completely agree with your point. I think that the Hapsburgs should have been more willing to allow morganatic marriage so that their only choices would not have been to either marry themselves or to marry other royalty (and marrying other royalty was a risk since they could end up inheriting your throne--as ultimately happened in 1700 when the Spanish Hapsburgs died out).

P.S.: Sorry for making your thread silly. :confused:

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
"Hott", unlike "Thicc" can be used interchangeably with "Hawt"... except in cases where it may be confused with "H.A.W.T" or "Having A Wonderful Time". Incest is not H.A.W.T.... but it may be "Hawt".

:lol:

View attachment 21257
"Thicc" can also be used interchangeably with "Thicq", "Thiq", "Thiqq", "Thik", and "Thikk". ;)

Also, while we're on this topic, MILF and MILPH are interchangeable. MILF stands for Mom I'd Like to F--- while MILPH stands for Mom I'd Like to Plow Hard! :D ;) The F and PH make the same sound--so the sound of this word is unaffected regardless of its spelling. :)

mark87

Ad Honorem
Jan 2014
Santiago de Chile
I'd be more worried about how their intellect is and other 'issues' more than their looks if they were my royals...just saying. I wonder if we have any evidence of serious intellectual disabilities in royal families?

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
"Thicc" can also be used interchangeably with "Thicq", "Thiq", "Thiqq", "Thik", and "Thikk". ;)

Also, while we're on this topic, MILF and MILPH are interchangeable. MILF stands for Mom I'd Like to F--- while MILPH stands for Mom I'd Like to Plow Hard! :D;) The F and PH make the same sound--so the sound of this word is unaffected regardless of its spelling. :)
See, this is good to know. I had someone correct me for using “Thikk” in an applicable scenario and now I see that it was grammatically correct!

What about B.R.I.L.F.? "Blood Relative I'd Like To F---". Yes? No?

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
See, this is good to know. I had someone correct me for using “Thikk” in an applicable scenario and now I see that it was grammatically correct!

What about B.R.I.L.F.? "Blood Relative I'd Like To F---". Yes? No?
BRILF only works if it's combined with BRILPH. PH stands for Plow Hard and it makes the same sound as F does. :D

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
BRILF only works if it's combined with BRILPH. PH stands for Plow Hard and it makes the same sound as F does. :D
Okay.... just so long as they both sound like "f". :lol: If you happen to have a speech impediment due to Hapsburg jaw, they would sounds more like "sh" anyway, as in "Cash me ousside, BRILSH."

BRILPH.jpg

Feb 2019
Serbia
I think that the Hapsburgs should have been more willing to allow morganatic marriage so that their only choices would not have been to either marry themselves or to marry other royalty (and marrying other royalty was a risk since they could end up inheriting your throne--as ultimately happened in 1700 when the Spanish Hapsburgs died out).
The Habsburg Spaniards going extinct was not exactly due to marriage. There were several partition plans even before Charles' death which ruled that Louis, the Grand Dauphin would get all the possessions in Spanish Italy including Sicily and Sardinia, but not Milan. Milan would go to Archduke Charles and the rest of Spain would go to a Bavarian Wittelsbach Joseph Ferdinand, who was still a child. Austria refused to accept this and wanted for Charles to get all of Spain. Both France and Austria poured in a good deal of money and diplomatic maneuvers so their respective candidates would get recognised as Spanish heirs. Joseph Ferdinand died in 1699 at the ripe old age of 6, 1 year before Charles of Spain. In the end Charles willed his throne to Philip, the French candidate. Austria refused to accept this will and countries such as Britain and the Netherlands, wanting to preserve the balance of power, joined on Austria's side.

Feb 2019
Pennsylvania, US
The Habsburg Spaniards going extinct was not exactly due to marriage. There were several partition plans even before Charles' death which ruled that Louis, the Grand Dauphin would get all the possessions in Spanish Italy including Sicily and Sardinia, but not Milan. Milan would go to Archduke Charles and the rest of Spain would go to a Bavarian Wittelsbach Joseph Ferdinand, who was still a child. Austria refused to accept this and wanted for Charles to get all of Spain. Both France and Austria poured in a good deal of money and diplomatic maneuvers so their respective candidates would get recognised as Spanish heirs. Joseph Ferdinand died in 1699 at the ripe old age of 6, 1 year before Charles of Spain. In the end Charles willed his throne to Philip, the French candidate. Austria refused to accept this will and countries such as Britain and the Netherlands, wanting to preserve the balance of power, joined on Austria's side.
If Charles II of Spain could reproduce, do you think he would have passed on his throne to Philip? He had two wives... perhaps at a certain point they realized he would produce no heir and made plans accordingly?

Similar History Discussions