Most influential/important/greatest Chinese dynasty ever?

Status
Closed

Frank81

Ad Honorem
Feb 2010
Canary Islands-Spain
My favourite because its performance in economy and culture, also in technology is Song. Also I like to read about the political struggles and dramatic outcome of the dinasty, both Northern and Souther. Though i prefer Northern Song.

But the greatest, in terms of epic greatness, is Han or Tang, I always doubt.

Again I have a doubt on most influential: Qin put the pillars over which the others worked, but Tang was a model that influenced far more in other nations.

Sep 2011
I hate Tang dynasty, megalomaniac,fat, highly bureaucratic, everything I hate about China descended from Tang dynasty. It is wrong to think Tang dyunasty is the height of chinese civilization, just like propaganda, you only see the surface of gloss underneath is the miserable common people.

Sep 2011
I hate Confucius, and all the dynasties which confirmed to the confucianism. Only Qin dynasty was gotten rid of it, so I love Qin dynasty.

Sep 2011
The heart of Marxism is bureaucracy, dogmatism, hypocritical ideals of common good.
Both of them pretend to be the educator of people, but they try to form a semi-religious dogmatism around the ideals and lead people to confirm to the bureaurocracy they actually want to establish. No wonder, both under confuicianism and Marxism China is always infested with corruption. The Corrutpion eventually lead to the degeneration of soul, become disgusting hypocrites. Bureaucracy is the most hideous, hateful social system humanity can ever have, it is pure filth.

Status
Closed