Most Maddening Historical 'Mysteries'

rvsakhadeo

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
India
Did Robert Scott reach the South Pole first.? Did Tenzing Norgay reach the summit of Everest before Edmund Hilary?
Sir Edmund Hilary reached the summit of Mount Everest first. Tensing Norgay followed next.

Oct 2016
Merryland
as mentioned, Oak Island.

the Ark of the Covenant. taken by Egyptians? removed and melted down by Babylon? or, just maybe, still in existence in a cave (or Ethiopea)? if that reappears we will see some big hullaballoo.

Mothman. were ALL those people delusional or misinterpreting owls?

on a lighter note; Worcestershire Sauce. was it really inspired by something from India? or even a long-hidden formula for Roman liquamem / garum?

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
as mentioned, Oak Island.

Mothman. were all those people delusional or misinterpreting owls?

on a lighter note; Worcestershire Sauce. was it really inspired by something from India? or even a long-hidden formula for Roman liquamem / garum?
There were flying spooks and other things in the general area for a long time. Alien devices.
Aliens attacked!

Reactions: sailorsam

Rodger

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
US
I wonder about the Flatwoods Monster --it looks so.. Period. I wonder if the witnesses did interpret it based on their own expectations in the fear of the moment. I know in "Blue Book" it turned out to be a bird.
They had a segment on this on some cable tv series. It was a huge barn owl.:)

Reactions: Todd Feinman

Todd Feinman

Ad Honorem
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
They had a segment on this on some cable tv series. It was a huge barn owl.:)
An alien barn owl! o_O :lol: Ha! I think it might have been, too. There was the weird oil that the witnesses got spritzed with.. Dunno. Owl makes sense.

Reactions: Rodger
Sep 2015
ireland
the fate of Rome ninth Legion , went in the Scottish fog and was never heard again
the accepted cause is the Boadicea curse
After they`d run around a bit in the Scottish fog they went to Germania Inferior.