Most major US cities not originally British or US

Theodoric

Ad Honorem
Mar 2012
Yötebory Sveriya
All I know is Springfield was founded by Jebediah Springfield, and Shelbyville Manhattan founded the neighbouring city.

Personally I once preferred German or Japanese built cities to the American models. Although while they were once cheap and efficient, they’re now becoming some of the priciest.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Austin Brothers were not British.. but yankees... as Pelé is not a Portuguese guy... and not.. dear Royal.. you can´t write here the name of the Treaty where Spain gave Texas to United Kingdom.. because that NEVER happened... ok?
You must have mistaken me for someone else. I never said the Allen brothers were British; nor did I say that Texas was part of the UK - ever.

martin76

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
Spain
The City ofHouston, Tx was laid out by the Allen brothers. Naither Spain nor Mexico had anything to do with it.

And it was Houston stablished before 1821? For sure not! So.. Houston had anything to do with Spanish Texas.

martin76

Ad Honorem
Dec 2014
Spain
You must have mistaken me for someone else. I never said the Allen brothers were British; nor did I say that Texas was part of the UK - ever.
But this thread I thought it was about cities stablished by the British Empire in USA...