My Custom made Islamic and Christian T -shirt

Status
Closed

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
If you want religious propaganda look at speculate for his denigration of Catholics . You allow him to say that but I can’t provide a response to another poster? I am reasonable here you and speculate and aggienation are not reasonable you’re good you’re using teaming up tactics bullying tactics. You I don’t think I noticed it when you claimed that I praise to warmongers? You know I have feelings like you and anyone.

Again ! Where did I denigrate Catholics ? Cough up ... quote it .

Unless its the 'cut of their bums and BBQ them ?

It might be fact , it might not , but it is in the historical record.

Siege of Ma'arra - Wikipedia

Or was it the bit about the Pope and catholic church covering up child abuse /ers ? if so, I dont even have to post a link to support those facts

Regarding Saladin, I understand the gloss around him . I have even 'played him' (yes, dressed up and been called 'Mighty Saladin' ) in drama . He is also emulated in some western mystery traditions ( Order of Oriental Templars ) where all sorts of wonderful traits are ascribed to him, which we are encouraged to emulate . A bit like 'Hiram Abiff' in Freemasonry . These are myths and stories based on polishing up the best bits of their character . This seems to be how you view them.

On the other hand , there is the reality of them and what they where involved with . Even the people in the mystery schools know this ; the ICON of Saladin, in this situation, is different from historical Saladin .

So, historical Saladin on the history forum , and if you want to emulate mythical Saladin, maybe you would enjoy the teachings and lessons of 'upright Islamo-Christianity ' by seeking admission into the Order of Oriental Templars ( they do take women ) ? (and they actually have some very good teachings .... regardless of the 'form' they are presented in .

" All Hail Mighty Salladin "

( and i stand there , smirking in my costume :) ... but theater days are over now )

1564182031153.png

May 2018
Michigan
Why Godfrey? Didn't the sack of Jerusalem happen during the Crusade he was a part of? Saladin's famous tolerance was also overstated. During his rule in Egypt, he removed many non-Muslims from positions of authority, ordered the removal of crosses, prohibited the ringing of church bells, prohibited public consumption of wine. Later he prohibited the dhimmis from riding horses and mules and from practicing medicine. I will say that many of the churches destroyed by Saladin's troops were rebuilt and that the anti-dhimmi policy was relaxed later, but we should still abstain from seeing Saladin as this paragon of tolerance.
This ^^^^= truth

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
This ^^^^= truth
What do you think about the artwork of my T-shirt? I made this thread to Show off my custom made T-shirt and I did not think that I would get some of the response that I got including those speculate and Maki . What is your deal friend you don’t like the Catholic figures that went on the so-called crusades? Please don’t take my post wrong I assume nothing about you ...I merely saw you posted in my thread and I would like to know what you think about my T-shirt

It’s opinion whether or not one likes Godfrey Or Saladin and that is an opinion and it will always always be an opinion. I have indeed shown sourced information to prove that God free was respected by Muslims and I have also shown that Saladino was respected by Muslims.Only been maybe two posters have posted here to perhaps have a negative view of Godfrey or at least one might say is not positive it might even be neutral. I have this T-shirt because Godfrey and salad he filled me with joy and love and inspire me to live even when I might get down on myself. You look all throughout this board you look at peoples avatar is they’re all sorts of figures of history shown.

How about saying wow that’s a pretty cool T-shirt or even well I think it’s a pretty dumb T-shirt I’m generally interested in what you think about my T-shirt.

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
I too made a custom t shirt ... for when the Pope visited here . And we wanted an 'apology ' from him for the church supporting and hiding child molesters

Sorry, no pics ( I'd be banned for posting it ... too graphic and 'shocking ' .)

Well Specul8 you just dont like me I know that. I noted your childish behavior in the female only train cars thread. How are you still allowed to post considering you constantly break the rules? Almost all of your responses to me including insults, deriding language or sarcasim. And you even got a moderator itt to also get sarcastic with you. I guess you have the upper hand. That said I follow the rules of this board unlike you. Your demeanor is that of a petulant child. I dont know of anyone in the world whom could just sit there and take your sarcasm and rude language without responding. I will never change my view on Godfrey, he was not a butcher like you falsely claim. So I say Long live Godfrey. I have shown sourced information proving Godfrey respected Muslims and vs versa. Go ahead and make a thread about a Jewish figure of history, I wont come in and say I will make a custom T shirt demanding an apology from Rabbis for hiding child molesters. I might provide a different viewpoint, but man you are one of the biggest cry babies around. I have every right to defend myself from your antics partner. You want to tell us how you really feel about the Church, go ahead do it...Just dont use the sarcasm , you have a good day. Have a drink on me.
Yes, so what? Saladin has a reputation of a noble tolerant warrior, that's true, but does that automatically make that reputation a correct assessment of Saladin's character? Churchill is also celebrated as a great leader that led the fight against the greatest evil in history, yet I believe the Bengalis and Indians in general do not think that highly of good old Winston.

Same thing for me.

And I said I understand why Saladin did it. It makes sense. Just don't turn Saladin into this perfect knight that always protected the weak. Let's not forget many people were actually sold into slavery when he took Jerusalem in 1187 because they could not pay the ransom.

I am not really familiar with Godfrey's personal opinions of the Jews, but it is an undeniable fact, backed up by both Crusader and Muslim primary sources, that the fall of Jerusalem was followed by a vicious sack and a massacre of the city's non-Christian inhabitants. And when even Crusader sources say "the slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles", you know the carnage must have been brutal.

I believe thats the account of William of Tyre. But there are other accounts and not all scholars agree on what happened in the first crusade. To that point it has been shown through a sourced post that Godfrey related with and respected Muslims, that is a view that can contest what William of Tyre may have said about the First Crusade. Not to mention, do you have Tyre speaking of Godreys actions in the first crusade?

You will note only a few posters itt have a critical view of Godfrey compared to the thousands on this board. Some people also abhor Catholics, look at Specul8 coming in here talking about making a t Shirt demanding the Church stop hiding molesters, I mean who talks like that its competently absurd. Thats the same as me coming into a thread about a Jewish figure saying well Ill make a t shirt saying we need to demand Rabbis stop hiding molesters.

You dont have to respect Godfrey or Saladin, but many in our world do. In a day or two I should receive a history book that includes a discussion on this topic. I feel this book will strengthen my arguments. Do allow me some time wrt that friend.

Last edited:

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
OI !

Okay, first up I DID NOT start " denigrating the religion of Judaism talking about making a T-shirt demanding Jews hand over rapists "

The T shirt idea IS YOUR IDEA

The not wanting separate train cars for women WAS YOUR IDEA (in another thread )

Where the hell did I mention jews and where the hell did I mention anyone getting raped or anyone handing over the purps ???

You do have a right to to ignore my joke or disagree with my views ... but you do not have right to say that I was talking about Jews handing over rapists

Where on earth did you get THAT from ? o_O
I have every right in the world to stand up for myself to your postings. Well we all know what you said I know what you said you know what you said with regards to making a shirt about the Catholic Church. You ask what the issue is it’s the constant sarcasm the emoticons and the language you use against me my friend.

Perhaps it is your tactic to use sarcasm in emoticons instead of just flat out disagreeing with me like Maki did earlier. So why can’t you just disagree with me without using the sarcastic language and emoticons?

Edit : are you purposely being ignorant here? You said you would make a T-shirt demanding the church stop hiding molesters. That is the same thing as somebody saying they’re going to make a T-shirt demanding rabbis stop hiding molesters. I think that type of language is deranged , childish, and has no place in the civil world my friend. We are all human Jew or Catholic we Breathe the same air and we all have rights including a right to defend ourselves.

Last edited:

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
What do you think about the artwork of my T-shirt? I made this thread to Show off my custom made T-shirt and I did not think that I would get some of the response that I got including those speculate and Maki . What is your deal friend you don’t like the Catholic figures that went on the so-called crusades? Please don’t take my post wrong I assume nothing about you ...I merely saw you posted in my thread and I would like to know what you think about my T-shirt

It’s opinion whether or not one likes Godfrey Or Saladin and that is an opinion and it will always always be an opinion. I have indeed shown sourced information to prove that God free was respected by Muslims and I have also shown that Saladino was respected by Muslims.Only been maybe two posters have posted here to perhaps have a negative view of Godfrey or at least one might say is not positive it might even be neutral. I have this T-shirt because Godfrey and salad he filled me with joy and love and inspire me to live even when I might get down on myself. You look all throughout this board you look at peoples avatar is they’re all sorts of figures of history shown.

How about saying wow that’s a pretty cool T-shirt or even well I think it’s a pretty dumb T-shirt I’m generally interested in what you think about my T-shirt.
Apologies for the typos, sorry I’m pretty worked up.

Specula8 can’t we get along. You have quoted me in numerous threads. We’re both human and we both have feelings about this issue and we are providing how we feel. Let’s just get along

Jan 2016
Collapsed wave
It's a pity you would be quite unable to make one with pictures of Jesus and Mohammed on it.

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
By the way Naomasa Once you read my latest responses in this thread if you feel I’m not allowed to defend myself and I’m not allowed to disagree with people then just ban me. I don’t want to be a part of a forum where specul8 and Aggienation have Free reign to mock me and follow me around but if I dare stand up for myself I am the one who gets quoted by you with the red text. I Don’t want to be part of a form where A tiny amount of posters out of thousands of good posters are able to troll and train wreck my threads

I’ve been posting on this board for four years. And I respect pretty much everyone but I don’t want to be a part of a form where my threads gets train wrecked by a few select posters.

Status
Closed