My Custom made Islamic and Christian T -shirt

Status
Closed

Maki

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Republika Srpska
Nowhere in this thread did I denigrate Catholics. I merely stated a proven historical fact that Crusader conquest of Jerusalem was followed by a widespread massacre. Author of Gesta Francorum and Raymond of Aguilers both wrote about it and they both signaled out Raymond of Toulouse as the person that tried to save some of the victims, not Godfrey.

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
Hi Joan .

I like your t-shirt .

... hows that , feel better ?

Well Specul8 you just dont like me I know that.
Oh come on now. Its not YOU ... its what you write .

I noted your childish behavior in the female only train cars thread. How are you still allowed to post considering you constantly break the rules?

1564265288647.png

Almost all of your responses to me including insults, deriding language or sarcasim. And you even got a moderator itt to also get sarcastic with you.
I did ? I GOT a moderator to do that ? How does that go ? I PM secretly and " Hey Naomasa, lets go gang up on Joan of Arc ? "

and he goes " Yeah, good idea ."

I dot think so . More than likely, peeps here been EASILY forming THEIR OWN opinions and responses, without me ' getting them to do' anything .

- and really, you shouldn't hassle Nao .. can you imagine what its like, he has been virtually the only mod here for ages, he recently appointed a few assistants , the owner is vamoose .... ? and look whats going on all over the place (mostly in other 'difficult' forums) .

I guess you have the upper hand. That said I follow the rules of this board unlike you. Your demeanor is that of a petulant child. I dont know of anyone in the world whom could just sit there and take your sarcasm and rude language without responding.
Visit Australia ... we all like this . :)

I note you are from USA, often the Yanks would be shocked with us ( I worked a lot with them in the film industry ) - American ; " Oh my God, There are two men having a fist fight in the corner of studio 4 ! "

Aussies ; " I bet a 50 on Stevo ! "

I will never change my view on Godfrey,
Good for you ! Stick to your guns ! Dint give up ... even in the face of history, facts, anything . I admire 'loyalty' .

Last edited:

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
I have every right in the world to stand up for myself to your postings. Well we all know what you said I know what you said you know what you said with regards to making a shirt about the Catholic Church. You ask what the issue is it’s the constant sarcasm the emoticons and the language you use against me my friend.
We all do know what I said so why dont you address the words I wrote and the questions I asked instead of tryng to duck away from them with the incedably weak ... "we all know what you said ' ... aside from the actual words I DID say .

If we are not to use emoticons ... then why does the site supply them for use at the top oof the post box ? :think:

I also use images a lot ... I am a visual communications type - words aint everything ( I also use slang and alternative spelling at times too ), i guess its all just part of my unique and luvable nature :)

Perhaps it is your tactic to use sarcasm in emoticons instead of just flat out disagreeing with me like Maki did earlier. So why can’t you just disagree with me without using the sarcastic language and emoticons?
I dont wholly disagree with you though , look at the text I used, ie the words . I agree with you that saladin can be used as a moral emulation and have posted about that. Most of my other comments about the other side of history during crusades and warmongers, which others actually bought up , I was agreeing with them . maybe becasue we actually did a little bit of historical study on the crusades, and have a bit more of a realistic view of them than you seem to have .

Nothing wrong with idolising an historical figure for good purposes. But need to keep that separate from their historical reality .

Edit : are you purposely being ignorant here? You said you would make a T-shirt demanding the church stop hiding molesters. That is the same thing as somebody saying they’re going to make a T-shirt demanding rabbis stop hiding molesters. I think that type of language is deranged , childish, and has no place in the civil world my friend. We are all human Jew or Catholic we Breathe the same air and we all have rights including a right to defend ourselves.
No I am not purposely being ignorant . I never said I WOULD make the t shirt . I DID make it years back when the Pope came here, as part of the public voice and outrage .

it is NOT the same as a random, no proof, t shirt accusing Jews of things not in the current forum of the local news and massive public opinion.

It is NOT deranged nor childish .... its fact. Do you have a problem with these facts ?

Are you trying to change the thread subject to this - a denial of Catholic Church abuse of children ?

Did this subject hit some exposed nerve of yours ?

Last edited:

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
Apologies for the typos, sorry I’m pretty worked up.

Specula8 can’t we get along. You have quoted me in numerous threads. We’re both human and we both have feelings about this issue and we are providing how we feel. Let’s just get along
I have been getting along , all along .

You should see how I treat my enemies !

;)

( oh no, he used a smilie again .... arrrgh ! nash nash ... outrage ! )

Last edited:
Status
Closed

Similar History Discussions