My Historic Interests:

May 2012
Puerto Rico
Well, it would be hard to synthesize my historic interests, since they're rather complex and varied. Having said that, it goes more or less like this:

-Primary interests:

1) US History
2) British Imperial History
3) Caribbean and Central American History
4) General West European History (mostly up to 1945, since I don't know much about the post-1945-present day period. Great Britain, France and Spain are exceptions to the norm in this regard).
5) History of Languages

-Secondary interests:

1) Asian History (especially Chinese and Hindu).
2) Middle Eastern History (especially the Muslim Empire and the Ottoman Empire).
3) Roman and Byzantine History

-Tertiary interests:

1) History of Sub-Saharan Africa
2) Ancient History
3) History of Indigenous Peoples
4) Other stuff

I think that more or less sums it up.

Jun 2015
The Former British Empire
I like Rome, Greece, and Medieval Times; however, I'm into anything European. I also dabble in Pre-historic Times and Ancient Egypt. Typically, the older the better, whether it's in Europe or not. I like American history, especially the colonial period, but being an American, I've been exposed to it a lot and am a little tired of it. I wouldn't mind learning more about Asian History, since I don't know that much. Message me anytime you want about anything historical. Sorry if I'm bothering you.:)

May 2012
Puerto Rico
Well, it would be hard to synthesize my historic interests, since they're rather complex and varied. Having said that, it goes more or less like this:

-Primary interests:

1) US History
2) British Imperial History
3) Caribbean and Central American History
4) General West European History (mostly up to 1945, since I don't know much about the post-1945-present day period. Great Britain, France and Spain are exceptions to the norm in this regard).
5) History of Languages

-Secondary interests:

1) Asian History (especially Chinese and Hindu).
2) Middle Eastern History (especially the Muslim Empire and the Ottoman Empire).
3) Roman and Byzantine History

-Tertiary interests:

1) History of Sub-Saharan Africa
2) Ancient History
3) History of Indigenous Peoples
4) Other stuff

I think that more or less sums it up.
British Imperial history has gone down for me, there are aspects that interest me, but it wouldn't make my primary interests these days.

Also, not big on the Byzantine Empire these days either, it may have gone down for me as well.

I may post an updated list of my historical interests later.

Similar History Discussions