Myanmar and Hungary leaders ''agree'' on ''Muslim population challenge''

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
There is a lot of conflicting info about Rohinhyas, as per my quick read on them. They used to be called Bengalis. They seem to be spillover from next door Bengal. They surely look so. Rohinhya seems to be a recent manufactured name to justify their conflicts with the Burmese. Burma continue to address them as Bengalese. If they had lived like the Yazidis in Iraq peacefully, they would have been left alone. But they seem to have taken this tit-for-tat with the Burmese.

Only 400,000 live in Burma now with 1.3 million back in their original homeland Bangladesh.
I'm sorry, you've just assumed from your quick reading that the Burmese government's propaganda line is entirely correct, you surely should realize that in situations like this, it is necessary to be wary and critical of what everyone claims! Especially in a case like this, where the history is complex and sometimes murky. There is no doubt that Muslims have been settled in Arakan for centuries, and it cannot reasonably be claimed that all of them are simply recent illegal immigrants from Bengal. And even if they were, that wouldn't justify a state unleashing its armed forces on them, and encouraging interethnic violence between the Rakhine Buddhists and the Rohingya Muslims (resulting in incidents in which the Rohingya can be presented as having provoked their own persecution, an oversimplification - to put it mildly - that you accept without question). The 2016-7 operations undoubtedly used arbitrary violence, extradicial killings and rape as means as a means to force hundred of thousands of people over the border.

Mar 2019
KL
Arakan was infact ruled by muslim rulers from bengal for a long time, it didn't go to myanmar until few hundred years ago, should have been claimed by east pak/bengal. Arakan has a history of indian rule since log time most probably.

entire europe seem to be again turning towards nazi mentality it wont be long before they descend into that mode. nazis were welcomed, but gradually europeans realized that nazis were more harmful for them then anybody else.

the muslim countries also need to form an organisation to speak about this issue of islamophobia and try to address the migration issue by creating opportunities in their own lands and to make a political bloc so that aliens dont come and run havoc in their own lands and create crises situation.

regards

Last edited:

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
"entire europe seem to be again turning towards nazi mentality": what sources do you consult for news of Europe on your planet? Seriously though, extreme ethnonationalist parties only appeal to a relatively small, and in most European countries, very small percentage of the electorate.

Last edited:
Reactions: macon
Mar 2019
KL
I'm sorry, you've just assumed from your quick reading that the Burmese government's propaganda line is entirely correct, you surely should realize that in situations like this, it is necessary to be wary and critical of what everyone claims! Especially in a case like this, where the history is complex and sometimes murky. There is no doubt that Muslims have been settled in Arakan for centuries, and it cannot reasonably be claimed that all of them are simply recent illegal immigrants from Bengal. And even if they were, that wouldn't justify a state unleashing its armed forces on them, and encouraging interethnic violence between the Rakhine Buddhists and the Rohingya Muslims (resulting in incidents in which the Rohingya can be presented as having provoked their own persecution, an oversimplification - to put it mildly - that you accept without question). The 2016-7 operations undoubtedly used arbitrary violence, extradicial killings and rape as means as a means to force hundred of thousands of people over the border.
these hindu nut jobs are probably much worse than the burmese ones, if given the opportunity, they would run havoc probably worse than the burmese themselves, their PM is virtually affiliated with RSS hindu terrorist organisation and probably himself had a role in butchering gujarati muslims.

regards

ksk

Sep 2015
India
these hindu nut jobs are probably much worse than the burmese ones, if given the opportunity, they would run havoc probably worse than the burmese themselves, their PM is virtually affiliated with RSS hindu terrorist organisation and probably himself had a role in butchering gujarati muslims.

regards
And can you list terrorist attacks by RSS or name of terrorist that belongs to RSS ? i'm 3rd generation RSS member, in RSS shakhas they just teach physical exercise and games not hate. sure they are nationalist but that doesn't mean they are terrorist. on modi
even SIT gave him clean chit, no evidence found against him and this happened when congress was in power. by the way member you talking about isn't even hindu, he is christian and lives in usa.

Apr 2019
India

regards
Are you crazy?
Do you know how many much more bigger communal riot have happened in Gujrat before 2002?
Which community was the instigator?
Who istigated Godhra?
'The one who must not be named'
How many Hindus have been butchered ever since the godforsaken day the 'religion' enetered India.
You are welcome to this country and I'll show you thousands of muslim 'ghettos' which have declared themselves 'dar-ul-islam'. They don't pay bills and taxes. They only follow sharia law and they don't let 'kafir' like us inside their area. I'll introduce you to hundreds of terrorist organisations which can wage 'jihad' at any moment(if they are not kept in check). Thousands of scholars who have very 'revolutionary' ideas for spread of islam in India. But you'll keep your eyes, ears and mouth shut.
We have around 15 million illegal muslim migrants in India. They are liability to us and they have in-built haters for idolators. But still nobody ever touched them. Indian muslim have doubled their population since independence. At around 16% they are largest monolithic religious community in India. Hindus are disorganised, materialistic, very poor and have been divided in thousands of sects. Our government steals money from our temples.Compared them to our neighbours. Pakistan's Hindu have shrunk from 10% to 1% and Bangaladesh's from 20% to 10%. But still you'll cry muslim in danger. If there is any mistrust in India about certain communities of muslims(a lot of muslims are liberal and nationalistic) then it's all there doing.

Please try to do rational analysis of RSS. They are chuvinistic but they are also nationalistic. I don't like them because they tend to politicize many matters for securing vote bank. How could you brand them as 'terrorist'?
What did they do to deserve such title when the community 'who must not be named' and which is involved in global terrorism is exempt from it.
Their contribution to freedom struggle has been erased due to the greed of Indian National Congress. The idiot Nathuram Godse also helped to malign their image. Neither their large scale selfless humanitarian work ever finds place in any media. Do you know they also have a muslim branch? And it's not for religious conversion but for making them nationalistic. Like I've told you many times that Hinduism can embrace every religious difference given that we get same acceptance in return.
But what could be done with the idiots who are digging their own grave.
Even with these much terrorist attacks and communal riots India suffered don't you think you should spare a little bit sympathy for us?
By the way MODI was cleared by SIT. If he was really involved in the riots then he would've been thrown into the jail. At the time Congress was in Delhi and he was not powerful enough. Given their hatered for him they would have surely thrown him behind the bars.

And please don't give your verdict about any other country's internal matters specially when your mind is inherently biased.

I agree with this wise muslim's perspective:
D7eJq-lVUAMFl11.jpeg

Attachments

Iraq Bruin

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
DC
"entire europe seem to be again turning towards nazi mentality": what sources do you consult for news of Europe on your planet? Seriously though, extreme ethnonationalist parties only appeal to a relatively small, and in most European countries, very small percentage of the electorate.
I have been trying to avoid commenting on anything for a while since I enjoy reading historic discussions by more knowledgeable contributors but I have to interject here since I am a Muslim too.

1-Europe focusing on their past and present Nazism stands in stark contrast to Muslim denial about their past and present.
2-I am more than willing to bet that a bigger percentage of the world's Muslim have a closer way of thinking to Nazis than people of European ancestry, that includes the same people that accuse Europeans of turning into Nazis.
3-Every time I see a Burma discussion, I ask the question and I get the same response: Is the persecution ethnic or religious? and the response is that the non-rohingya Muslims are no impacted much, I have not checked the sources of that statement but I have not seen anything to suggest otherwise either.
4-Why is it OK for Muslims to protect their "Identity" but not OK for Burma, Buddhists, Hindus, Europeans, ..etc ?
5-When are we going to admit that "self flagellation" guilt is not being practiced by non-Europeans ? Why is the climate of "us vs. them" only supposed to be rejected there and only there ?

Aug 2014
pakistan
According to 2011 census, there are only 5,579 Muslims in Hungary and the country is not facing any crisis related to immigrants as its not allowing immigration (good for them). Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is simply an anti-Muslim bigot and he is simply high fiving Burma for its anti-Muslim approach.

Aug 2014
pakistan
Its beyond me why some European countries are flooding itself with millions of immigrants from Africa and Asia when the results are rise in crimes and disturbance of social fabric?. Homogeneity in society is blessing, not heterogeneity.

Its non-nonsensical that you open gates for people of unknown background from far lands. Its not doctors, engineers or professors with PhD thesis who are crossing Alps to reach France. The ones who are riding boats on sea and crossing alp are failures of their respective countries, and lowest of their societies [economically and morally]. Dont blame Islam, just shut your gates.

Reactions: songtsen and Picard