Name the 3 WWII heads of state who are still living????

Tulun

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Western Eurasia
King Michael of Romania, Tsar Simeon II of Bulgaria.... i've trouble finding out who is the 3rd :s not european?

Last edited:

Lawnmowerman

Ad Honorem
Mar 2010
King Michael of Romania, Tsar Simeon II of Bulgaria.... i've trouble finding out who is the 3rd :s not european?
Correct the 3rd one is a bit obscure. I'll give you a clue. It is no longer a country however it was during WWII.

Tulun

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Western Eurasia
Correct the 3rd one is a bit obscure. I'll give you a clue. It is no longer a country however it was during WWII.
hahh, first i thought i have to find some hidden minor axis polity's puppet ruler. but found the 3rd, the Dalai Lama. :lol:

Sep 2012
hahh, first i thought i have to find some hidden minor axis polity's puppet ruler. but found the 3rd one, the Dalai Lama. :lol:
He said obscure though. Dalai Lama is still one of the world's most famous political & religious leaders.

Lawnmowerman

Ad Honorem
Mar 2010
Most people dont realise how old he is or that he is tibets head of state. They think of him as a religous leader

Offspring

Ad Honorem
Mar 2013
România
He means it's obscure that he was the head of state when Tibet was a country. If that wasn't obscure, then maybe you should have known the answer.