Nazis and religion.

Oct 2013
Monza, Italy
All of that being said, I think the Prussians perhaps had a point in some of their criticisms of the Western powers...
By Prussians you should refer to George, Kantorowicz, and the Konservative revolutione thing? Sure it's easy not to have a point in criticizing something so complex like Modernity and Civilization. Note that nor Nietzsche nor Schopenhauer liked at all Prussian nationalism and Wilhelmin petit-bourgeois attitude (academic German philosophers included), Nietzsche disliked anti-semitism too.

Mar 2013
Escandinavia y Mesopotamia
Just to note Aisha was 20 years old upon Marriage age to Muhammad.
No, she was not. She actually played with doll when she married Mohamed, and even al-Bukhari and Sahih, whose hadith-collection are considered as the most reliable among the Muslims, confirm that she was 6 years when she married her very-well-matured husband.

I know it hurts, but there is no reason to feel bad since it was just the norm back then.

Muhammad never had sex slaves....
Wrong. Muhammad saw indeed no problem in mass-execution and had sexslaves.

"The people of (the tribe of) Quraiza agreed upon to accept the verdict of Sa`d. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent for him (Sa`d) and he came. The Prophet (ﷺ) said (to those people), "Get up for your chief or the best among you!" Sa`d sat beside the Prophet (ﷺ) and the Prophet (ﷺ) said (to him), "These people have agreed to accept your verdict." Sa`d said, "So I give my judgment that their warriors should be killed and their women and children should be taken as captives." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You have judged according to the King's (Allah's) judgment.""

Source: Hadith - Book of Asking Permission - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

He even picked the most attractive sexslave(s) for himself and ordered a subordinated to take another sexslave so he could take her:

"Anas said “Captives were gathered at Khaibar. Dihyah came out and said “Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) give me a slave girl from the captives.” He said “Go and take a slave girl. He took Safiyyah daughter of Huyayy. A man then came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said “You gave Safiyyah daughter of Huyayy, chief lady of Quraizah and Al Nadir to Dihyah? This is according to the version of Ya’qub. Then the agreed version goes “she is worthy of you.” He said “call him along with her. When the Prophet (ﷺ) looked at her, he said to him “take another slave girl from the captives. The Prophet (ﷺ) then set her free and married her."

Source: Hadith - Book of Tribute, Spoils, and Rulership (Kitab Al-Kharaj, Wal-Fai' Wal-Imarah) - Sunan Abi Dawud - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Remember that I consciously picked al-Bukhari and Sahih because I know they are regarded as the most reliable among Muslims.

Muhammed was without doubt a fascinating man and warlord, but he was not pacific since his hands were polluted by blood and camel urine.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
Upland, Sweden
By Prussians you should refer to George, Kantorowicz, and the Konservative revolutione thing? Sure it's easy not to have a point in criticizing something so complex like Modernity and Civilization. Note that nor Nietzsche nor Schopenhauer liked at all Prussian nationalism and Wilhelmin petit-bourgeois attitude (academic German philosophers included), Nietzsche disliked anti-semitism too.
Haha, true about that... it is a very vague statement I made, quite easy to defend, a bit too easy perhaps.

Weren't The Konservative Revolutione a thing during the 1920-30s? No, I was thinking more of some members of the particular older generation - I like Hans Delbrück for example. As for the particular camarilla closest to Wilhelm, I'm not really a fan. I am interested in Kantorowicz though, and have wanted to look into him for quite some time. I am unaquainted with George tbh. Are they worth looking into? :)

Yes, I know. Nietzsche and Schopenhauer are both interesting of course, and I mostly agree with your analysis, even though I would be ambivalent about Nietzsche and his attitude toward Jews. For a while during the beginning of his carreer he was quite close to Wagner, right (also from what I've understood this is not just a product of his sister's Influence after His death). Overall Nietszche is difficult I feel - especially since he seemed to go stark raving mad at the end there.

Oct 2013
Monza, Italy
Weren't The Konservative Revolutione a thing during the 1920-30s? No, I was thinking more of some members of the particular older generation - I like Hans Delbrück for example. As for the particular camarilla closest to Wilhelm, I'm not really a fan. I am interested in Kantorowicz though, and have wanted to look into him for quite some time. I am unaquainted with George tbh. Are they worth looking into? :)
Thanks for info about Delbruck, George is recognized as an important poet.