Need Baltic Banners around 1400

Sep 2019
Berlin
Hello, i want to make a Tannenberg/Grunwald Fantasy Battle.

I need Banners, Coat of Arms etc

Livlandian Order, Cities , Lordships, Major Families etc.

PDF, Links, Book

Thanks in Advance

Sep 2019
Berlin

Triceratops

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Late Cretaceous
This??

Livonian Order
Seal of the Livonian Order's master
VTOIINLIVONIA MENDATORIS•DOM
and the Coat of Arms of Teutonic Knights in the Livonian Order

Dir

Nov 2015
Kyiv
I think a good idea of the armament and equipment of some soldiers of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Rus and Zhemoytia who opposed the Teutonic knights in Grunwald can be obtained from photographs of the Ukrainian album "Grunwald. Banners from the East."

It contains photographs of convincing of the equipment mainly of some of the soldiers from Rus (Ukraine) who participated in this battle - the Kiev region, Podolia, Lviv region, Volynia. There is also a reconstruction of the weapons of the Crimean Tatars - about 1 thousand of them also participated in the battle on the side of Vytautas.
If you write to my peshsay55@gmail.com - I can send you a book file with all the illustrations in PDF format. I recorded it now in my electronic archive.

Since this is a large file - 53.4 MB - then most likely the Gmail will offer to dump it on Google disk, to which I can give you a link. The book is in Ukrainian. You can translate the captions for illustrations in the Google translator or I could tell you how to translate this or that phrase

Triceratops

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Late Cretaceous
Hello, i want to make a Tannenberg/Grunwald Fantasy Battle.

I need Banners, Coat of Arms etc

Livlandian Order, Cities , Lordships, Major Families etc.

PDF, Links, Book

Thanks in Advance
Map of Livonia Each city etc would have a banner of its' own:

Sep 2019
Berlin
Many thanks for it. Like the Battle of Grunwald, the Komturei of the various Cities and Noble Families of Baltic have Banners.