New Emerald Tablets Of Thoth Found

Apr 2018
US
I'm assuming that the most of you are familiar with the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, but if not then a quick search on the internet will provide you with the fact that the Tablets are revered worldwide. The Emerald Tablets are very different than the bible and other religious texts, because most people read the bible because they feel that they "must" or maybe they grew up learning about it, but the Emerald Tablets are truly respected for the sheer power and beauty of the elegant writing displayed within the Tablets.

There has always been a discussion about there being "3 Lost Tablets". It was said that the 3 Lost Tablets were hidden from mankind because they contained truth that will be too difficult for anyone on earth, until around 2012. All of the civilizations of antiquity said that Thoth would appear on earth with the tablets around 2012, so I've kept my eyes open looking for Thoth's new book. The writing in the Emerald Tablets has a distinct characteristic of writing excellence that cannot be mistaken, so when Thoth appears with his new work, it will be evident.

I recently came across a book that claims to be the Lost Emerald Tablets of Thoth, and when I read it, the elegant and unique and esoteric writing found on the first page alone proved that it was written by Thoth himself. These are exciting times, and I'm not the only one who thinks that this is Thoth himself, because so far the book has 2,900 reads. Amazingly, the entire 244 page book is online for free at scribd. What do you think about this brand new paradigm shift presented in the book? Here is the link,

https://www.scribd.com/document/370012713

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
I'm assuming that the most of you are familiar with the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, but if not then a quick search on the internet will provide you with the fact that the Tablets are revered worldwide.
What 'fact' ? They are fakes ! A recent New Age invention - shame on you !

If you re not familiar with this I suggest you read some Jason ; "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth": A Lovecraftian Plagiarism - Jason Colavito

Not exactly 'revered world wide' are they ?

Unless you are seriously mistaken and you are referring to the hermetic work known as the Emerald Tablet of Hermes ... i the Thoth version he is an 'Atlantean' ! - I can only go on the words and terms you used so I suppose you are referring to the faked one
The Emerald Tablets are very different than the bible and other religious texts, because most people read the bible because they feel that they "must" or maybe they grew up learning about it, but the Emerald Tablets are truly respected for the sheer power and beauty of the elegant writing displayed within the Tablets.

There has always been a discussion about there being "3 Lost Tablets". It was said that the 3 Lost Tablets were hidden from mankind because they contained truth that will be too difficult for anyone on earth, until around 2012. All of the civilizations of antiquity said that Thoth would so I've kept my eyes open looking for Thoth's new book.
Since this is actually a history forum, I ask that you supply references for your claims that all the civilizations of antiquity said that Thoth would appear on earth with the tablets around 2012. Otherwise you telling ' things that you just made up ' (to put it nicely) .

The writing in the Emerald Tablets has a distinct characteristic of writing excellence that cannot be mistaken, so when Thoth appears with his new work, it will be evident.

I recently came across a book that claims to be the Lost Emerald Tablets of Thoth, and when I read it, the elegant and unique and esoteric writing found on the first page alone proved that it was written by Thoth himself.

Do you mean this part ? ;

"

Dumb white-minded fools and whites being labeled "physicists" was only meant to stop what true PHYSICS really is, because the Black Revolution will only work once it is robed in the clothes of the Kingdom of God, "

or

"
YO! I AM THE NOTHING, WHO CONSUMES ALL. IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT I AM THE GOD OF EVERYTHING, THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO DO IS NOTHING. HA! I AM THE CREATOR, I AM ZEUS, I AM RA, I AM THE RAPPER WHO IS RAP, I'M THE WORDPLAY OF GOD, I'M THE NUMBER ZE-RO, I'M SCIENCE, I'M THE ILLEST NIGGA EVER!, I AM PHYSICS, I AM THE CALCULATED NUMBER OF ALL PHYSICS, I AM THE 3RD EYE SERPENT LOCATED IN MY FOREHEAD, I'M THE GOD OF EGYPT, I'M THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, I PYRON AM THE JESUS "

...... " I am the greatest " !

These are exciting times, and I'm not the only one who thinks that this is Thoth himself, because so far the book has 2,900 reads. Amazingly, the entire 244 page book is online for free at scribd. What do you think about this brand new paradigm shift presented in the book? Here is the link,

https://www.scribd.com/document/370012713
I dont think it will ever amount to a paradigm shift .... I think other things about it as well , but I better not say them here .

Last edited:

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
I am referring to the Smaragdine Tablet , there is even a Newton translation
of it, although it only mention Hermes, not Thoth.
I am well aware of that ; its a great piece of hermetic writing , See my post 2 .

But when one refers to 'tablets' its unclear .

To make the distinction clearer

The Smaragdine Tablet, or 'Emerald Tablet of Hermes '
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

is entirely different from 'The Emerald Tablet of Thoth'
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

which also comes with a range of jewelery :)

only $300 ! :zany:

Corvidius

Ad Honorem
Jul 2017
Crows nest
After reading this update I can safely say I am more confused than ever.
There is no such tablet. It is the product of fabulists, fantasists, charlatans and the credulous. But so ingrained is this and other myths, that even nearly two hundred years after Champollion, the mirrors still flash and the smoke still swirls.

I'll turn the famous quote by Arthur C. Clark on it's head.

Clark wrote

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
I'll say that in regards to these tablets, and Hermeticism in general and the rest of the bizarre fantabulistic inventions, that if you loose proper knowledge of the past, then their works become indistinguishable from magic.

Well, a little off as in the past they did in fact believe in magic, but it shows how without knowing what they actually believed in the past we can be very credulous, even to the point of idiocy.

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
" But their ‘real’ significance is that they contain the keys to the unfoldment of the Heavens, the Earth, and the Divine Soul of Man. These Tablets are so written that the words respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associate mental vibrations of an exhilarating rhythm in the mind of the reader. Thus, the magnanimous wisdom of the author is revealed. A casual read will immediately glimpse the thrilling beauty of its rhythm. The Truth Seeker, who is willing to give them a more intensive study, will open avenues to the most intrinsic wisdom; wisdom of unutterable majesty and beauty. "

(from: Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean - Original Translation )

Corvidius

Ad Honorem
Jul 2017
Crows nest
" But their ‘real’ significance is that they contain the keys to the unfoldment of the Heavens, the Earth, and the Divine Soul of Man. These Tablets are so written that the words respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associate mental vibrations of an exhilarating rhythm in the mind of the reader. Thus, the magnanimous wisdom of the author is revealed. A casual read will immediately glimpse the thrilling beauty of its rhythm. The Truth Seeker, who is willing to give them a more intensive study, will open avenues to the most intrinsic wisdom; wisdom of unutterable majesty and beauty. "

(from: Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean - Original Translation )
Great example of charlatans at work. Give them your $ and you too can learn the 38,000 year old secrets of "Atlantean priest god Thoth" ......

Similar History Discussions