No other man on the Moon ...

Aug 2019
North
The russian Missiles are the fastest i wouldnt be surprised if they make it first but who soever make the run to the red planet a Greek/a should be on board in honour of the ancient greeks who taught us the existence of Ares.
Meanwhile i read that the Dutch "marsone" Mission stopped to work on it to bring People in a oneway Mission to mars
Ares was a thracian god.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
[/QUOTE]
In the 60´s there were single Nations involved in Spacetrips but now you have material coming from all over the world and scientist working together from different continent.

So how should be a Crew to mars build up only citizens from the Country which Finance it or no matter which Country is starting a interstellar mission ,the first trip to a planet should be comprised of two(female /man) from every continent.

And what about the landing should there be a Kind of lift so that every crewperson touches the marsground simultanously instead a leader.
Don’t be silly, please.

Nov 2019
Bylanuelde,Alemannia
You mean there are constructions to be followed like the Pilot stays in the spaceship and the commander who is part of the groundcrew ,chooses who is going first .?
Well, i think the one who touching Mars first is going to follow Tradition with a sentences to comment this step.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Sad to say, but I don't see a manned expedition to Mars. There are too many unknown variables for it to be safe enough to do so, and no way to rescue them if things don't go to plan. I can certainly see us returning to the Moon, and perhaps even have a permanent base there; but Mars? Not this century imho.
I think you’re right.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
The russian Missiles are the fastest i wouldnt be surprised if they make it first but who soever make the run to the red planet a Greek/a should be on board in honour of the ancient greeks who taught us the existence of Ares.
Meanwhile i read that the Dutch "marsone" Mission stopped to work on it to bring People in a oneway Mission to mars
While you are busy organizing your “politically correct” crew composition, the countries really responsible for putting a crew together will just ignore your politically correct machinations.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
During the Cold War, there seemed to be a widespread belief in media circles, in particular that because the Soviet Union missed out on landing a man on the moon, they would set their sights on being the first nation to land a man on Mars. I remember the BBC Science correspondent, Reg Turnhill saying, "The first man on Mars would be a Russian".
I doubt this very much. Way too many lethal problems to solve before this happens, unless it’s a suicide mission.

Nov 2019
Bylanuelde,Alemannia
Don’t be silly, please.
I
In a Forum you can discuss Topics like that which you wouldnt do in public like you Mention a "political correct" crewmember composition i know that countries or to be precisely spaceorganisation are choosing who will be part of a Mission.And it is normal to chose the best or the right astronauts for a mission because organisation are stick to a nation it will be nationalized flight but in the last hollywood marsmovie it was a jointmission of Esa and Nasa and it played in the 2029,very realistic.
Ps.:i like the socialmedia comments of these fictional live marsflight.