Old Europe (Vinca) language and culture in early layers of Serbian and Irish culture

Jan 2012
Thomond, Ireland.
Might I suggest that your original posts were too many and too long. I found it heavy going trying to read through them all. By the time I had I was not sure about what I had read. You range across so many disciplines, cherry-picking various coincidences and correspondences in order to make a radical proposal, and without dwelling sufficiently on any one to satisfy the reader with evidence.

Superficially plausable correspondences are not enough to make a case. For example, you state that there are words with similar orthography and meaning that occur only in Irish and Serbian. You present some dubious derivations to support this contention but you do not demonstrate that these words are exclusuve to Irish and Serbian. Afterall, both Irish and Serbian are Indo-European languages and these 'common' words may have come from Proto-Indo-European (PIE) and may have cognates in other languages as a result. In any case, on the language issue alone, I am not sure I clearly understand what you are saying with regard to Irish and Serbian. Maybe you could clarify that.

Feb 2012
the paleo irish

i guess one would say that the irish are the lengyel culture which is the result of the union of the fire worshipping vinca and the bird goddess worshipping starcevo returning from their adventures to retake control of their salt empire [nenad tasic - uni belgrade].

the largest roundel earthwork is at vinga.ro @ 560meters and i'll bet anyone as much as they can afford that the newly discovered massive city of iarcuri which anthony harding [past president of the european archeaological society] is digging is the real troy. you might remember harding as the man that killed the bosnian pyramids.

about okeanos...
the middle danube basin flooded at the end of the ice age and only started to drain about 6200bc. HERE in the 6th minute of this history channel program they talk about it. the fact that a freshwater sea covered alot of europe is not well known and was only recently legally determined by the world court at the hague when hungary sued slovakia over a canal. if its okeanos then atlantis is in it. the national geological institute of romania says it is there and it does seem to be visible.

peace

May 2013
ireland
fick thank you for this.

About okeanos potamos, so few people know about this. But the ancients passed this knowledge all the way to the Greeks who of course in time forgot the real meaning of okeanos potamos and atlantis...You can of course discover the truth from the Greek and Roman myths. And I am not the only one who discovered it. If you are looking for land of Gaia look at Vinca land. If you are looking for Gaia time, look at 4000 - 1000 bc. And even earlier.

About Troy, the original Troja, I also believe it is in the Balkans somewhere and i believe that it dates to the end of second millenium bc (start of Iron Age in the Balkans). I hope they find it soon.

Midas

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Scandinavia, Balkans, Anatolia, Hatay
About Troy, the original Troja, I also believe it is in the Balkans somewhere and i believe that it dates to the end of second millenium bc (start of Iron Age in the Balkans). I hope they find it soon.
We do not know if the archaeological site of Troy is really Troy, however the region of western Mysia was identified by the later Greeks as Troas. You have the tribe of Troy and the municipality of Troy.

I think we are far from mistaken about the geographic location of it. Meanwhile though... In the US some are publishing books that locate it in the rainforests of central America.

Feb 2012
midas you just go right ahead and be comfortable. i'll stick to what is going on right now in the real world thanks. its not always comfortable but it is alot of fun. the season is almost here again.

even if troy was iarcuri you would still find trojans in anatolia. iarcuri is 5000 acres and celtic standards say there were 500,000 people within its wall. its 25% bigger than rome. its 45 times bigger than troy in turkey.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=45.93217,21.240864&spn=0.067934,0.11055&t=h&z=13"]cornesti[/ame]

LINK TO PAPER

eviction date seems to be the trojan war and seapeople migration in one.

how many scholars have said the seapeople were from romania? it would be hard to count them all. if you need me to i can name a dozen off the top of my head.

but what does "mythology" say about troy? troy was built on virgin land just 5 generations before its fall. there should be an ancient, huge and famous circular temple of apollo nearby. the city is supposed to be very large and quite a distance from the beach. the text does say heaped up walls not stone. the greek camp should be very near the trojan port and there should be a mound. it should be on okeanos and a drying up part of okeanos at that. is any of this what you find in turkey?

if the trojans were related to the persians and the persians were swearing revenge, then where would the greeks like troy to be? in front or behind?

for gods sake midas have fun with it all

peace

Feb 2012
About okeanos potamos, so few people know about this. But the ancients passed this knowledge all the way to the Greeks who of course in time forgot the real meaning of okeanos potamos and atlantis...You can of course discover the truth from the Greek and Roman myths. And I am not the only one who discovered it. If you are looking for land of Gaia look at Vinca land. If you are looking for Gaia time, look at 4000 - 1000 bc. And even earlier.
vinca were at gura baciului by 6000bc.

you might like looking around the picassa albums at byThemis >>> HERE

there is a folder called maskies where the vinca idols are and one called oddities where the lower danube idols are. figanaty is anatolia and figurati is africa etc etc. there are thousands of idols from all over and about a thousand maps and charts. lots of pottery etc etc.

peace

Last edited:
May 2013
ireland
fick thanks for your help. maybe you can help me even more. I am looking for a picture of recently discovered Vinca statue. It is a cross legged sitting human figure with dear antlers on its head, the same like the one from Gundestrup couldron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gundestrup_antlered_figure.jpg

I have read a newspaper report about it but i would love to find a picture. That throws completely new light on the whole Celtic thing...

Midas

We do not know if the archaeological site of Troy is really Troy, however the region of western Mysia was identified by the later Greeks as Troas. You have the tribe of Troy and the municipality of Troy.

It is from Roman times, mentioning the "Tribe of Troy". There are many inscriptions, including Delphi that refer to Troy. That means, the Greeks always knew were it was geographically.
Greeks and romans mixed a lot of things up. You can see how location of ancient towns moves more and more south westwards until for instance the pillars of Hercules moved from its original place in the gorge of Djerdap to Gibraltar....

Last edited: