Online Resources for Researching History

Nov 2012
In centre of earth
Hello there i we got some rare e-books, i sell them for low prices. As example i sell e-Book The Cambridge history of greek and roman warfare, all bouth volumes. On Amazon you can chech that this book is realy expensive-like 100 euros peace, but i will sell it to every one who pleases about some 5 euros. Please do not hesitate and contact me .

address deleted by mod. This is illegal.

Feb 2019
Serbia
Might be a necro but I decided to add my contribution to this:

Napoleon & Empire - From General Bonaparte to Emperor Napoleon I of France

Has a lot of articles and some primary material such as peace treaties and Napoleon's document of abdication. The articles are alright enough, though often considerably pro-Napoleon.

Napoleon Bonaparte : Napoleonic : Napoleon : Bonaparte : Wars : Napoleon I : Napoleonic History : Military : Napoleonic Era : Battles : Naval : Armies : Uniforms :

Already been mentioned but still. Provides often brief articles on personalities and events during the period, has a source page and some good maps so it can be used to find books and some primary material if the sources are tracked down. A bit hard to navigate in my opinion.

FrenchEmpire.net: 1789-1815 military history

Has articles on battles and personalities of the era. The articles are brief tough considerably more in-depth than the Napoleonic Guide. Has a source section that provides websites and online resources as well as articles having bibliographies that can be used to track down both secondary and primary material. Also contains maps.

Asherman

Forum Staff
May 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Keerneshai, I think you're confused as to what the Historum site is all about. Here we are exclusively focused on a single topic ... History. Our members are scattered around the world and range from school children to Post-Doc history buffs. Historum is one of the most frequently visited internet sites that is not social-media, news, or politics. Historum is a place where those with historical interests gather to share and discuss history, and where historical sort of questions can be asked and answered. People come here for many reasons, but I believe you are one of the few who are so far off the mark. Now that we've hopefully cleared that up, welcome to Historum. I hope that now you have found us, you will come again and participate in a site where civility and good manners are among our highest values.

Aug 2019
philippine
As referred to above, JSTOR is first rate. EEBO (Early English Books on-line) has also proved a fantastically precious resource all through the writing of my PhD thesis.

Similar History Discussions