Opportunities for an ordinary person to stop Hitler after 1889 without losing his/her life in the process

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
well a ordinary people could perhaps pass a flu to the person that denyed Hitler his dream, and he could be evaluated by someone that could have liked him more.
You would first need to get the flu, though.

Also, was the decision in regards to Hitler's art made by one person or by several people?

Reactions: Iberian soldier
Jul 2017
Neverland
At least several attempts are made on Hitler's life, since the early 1920s.Incompetency blending with goofiness, that borders
on the bizarre are on dispay with each attempt.Would be assassins keep on tripping over each other, including their coattails too.
Where's James Bond when you need one ? Any intelligence agency can have no problem doing the deed.

https://www.history.com/news/6-assassination-attempts-on-adolf-hitler

This is so hilarious, that I have the feeling, the exploits of these assassins were incorporated in a comedy movie, with the great-late Peter Sellers in the main role.Every wanna be killer, trying to get to him first.

Mar 2019
Kansas
You would first need to get the flu, though.

Also, was the decision in regards to Hitler's art made by one person or by several people?
The school that rejected Hitler was definitely a committee. I dont know if that is a normal process or not though

Reactions: Futurist

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Two options:

If a nice girl accepted his adolescent [and may be odd] love ... probably, after WWI, he would have gone back home to his beloved girlfriend, without hating so much the rest of mankind ...

An other opportunity was that a journalist made it public and known all around Germany his real surname ... Schicklgruber. In fact "Hitler" was the fake surname of his father [who didn't know his own father]. Hitler's father kept the surname of the mother until 38, so that Hitler had to be Herr Schicklgruber.

Sure to scream "Heil Schicklgruber!" would have sound so odd that he would have never been able to become dictator!

P.S. For the ones who don't know German the surname " Schicklgruber" means something like "hedges cutter" ...

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Two options:

If a nice girl accepted his adolescent [and may be odd] love ... probably, after WWI, he would have gone back home to his beloved girlfriend, without hating so much the rest of mankind ...
Or he could dump her if she's too pro-Jewish for his tastes.

An other opportunity was that a journalist made it public and known all around Germany his real surname ... Schicklgruber. In fact "Hitler" was the fake surname of his father [who didn't know his own father]. Hitler's father kept the surname of the mother until 38, so that Hitler had to be Herr Schicklgruber.

Sure to scream "Heil Schicklgruber!" would have sound so odd that he would have never been able to become dictator!

P.S. For the ones who don't know German the surname " Schicklgruber" means something like "hedges cutter" ...
I honestly don't think that it's going to make that much of a difference. I mean, people don't choose their last names.

pugsville

Ad Honorem
Oct 2010
Yes, but not everyone could actually become that person. I want something that any ordinary person can do.
An ordinary motivated person could assassinate Hitler nd have a high probability of getting away with it.

Whats teh connection to Hitler? Reasonably killing Hitler in 1919 the police at the time are not going to connect someone with no oblivious connection to Hitler if it's well planned assassination.