Opportunities for an ordinary person to stop Hitler after 1889 without losing his/her life in the process

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Oh, trust me, I've seen his government "approved" art - and know how he feels about anything parting from the romanticism and representationalism he championed... Maybe he needed something heavier to tap into the changing views on the subconscious that sparked modern art movements (the subconscious being studied by an Austrian made it no less unappealing to Hitler, even though he used it's mechanisms regularly in propaganda)... :lol:
What is that "something heavier" that you are thinking of here?

Honestly, it would be interesting to see if you could get Hitler to emote in a real way and infuse that into his work... his paintings are just pretty (which usually is the worst word to hear about your art) and rather lifeless... but not horrible. An ordinary person can usually help someone learn to address their emotions and channel that into art (I've had countless teachers do this)... but, was Hitler an ordinary person with real emotions (i.e. not a psychopath)?
Unfortunately, though, I don't really know how to help someone address their emotions and channel them into art. :(