Opposition: Herodotus' Histories and Black Egyptians Theory

Davidius

Ad Honorem
Dec 2010
Pillium
Chlorophyll is the most primitive pigment in living organisms.
Carotenoids are the most common pigment in nature.
Melanin is produced by melanocytes, the vast majority of which are found in the skin. The pineal gland does not produce melanin, it accumulates it as a result of the aging process.
Melanin does not control all mental and physical activities. It effects pigmentation, UV absorbtion and skin specific enzyme flow.
Melanin is not "the hardest molecule to ever be analysed", it is relatively straightforward, biologically speaking.
Sperm and eggs are not covered in a melanin sheath.

When your source provides four blatant lies in just three, very short, sentences we can safely discount it as evidence.
When it follows this up with even more biologically nonsensical claims we have to assume an agenda.

Weak, biased sources like this do not advance your case.

http://medind.nic.in/jae/t01/i2/jaet01i2p122.pdf

May 2018
On earth.
Note how he talks about the 18 that were Ethiopians...probably a reference to the 25th dynasty.
That's probably incorrect - the 25th dynasty did not have 18 pharaohs. It had less.

Wasn't the 25th dynasty from present day Sudan? I ask only because there are a lot of pyramid style tombs in what is now Sudan. This is simply curiosity, I have no interest in feeding the trolls.

Images below were found by a Google image search of "pyramids in Sudan"
"Ethiopia" literally translated to "the land of the burnt faces", and the greco-romans used the temr to address all of sub saharan africa. The 25th dynasty was indeed from Sudan.

:lol: No you are just resorting to semantics...silly semantics. You haven't addressed anything (as far as the implications of the evidence provided for a number of claims that you've challenged), and you found an avenue to make noise with semantics. Notice how irrelevant the most active sections of your responses are to the overall course of the conversation. Afro-Asiatic langauge family has problems in it's classification as a language family as other scholars have readily pointed out. Plain and simple.
Oh, just give up on this. Your own sources have debunked you.
Linguists have had trouble reconstructing one of the oldest language families, that's not evidence that it doesn't exist, it's evidence that further research needs to be done. As I said, even for Indo-European, spoken around 2500 to 4100 bce, it took over a hundred years of work and effort to reconstruct - this also being one of the most instensly researched language families. Do you seriously think that a significantly older proto-language, with far less research put into it compared to others, would be viably reconstructed after just two tries? NONE of your articles attempted to debunk afro-asiatic, and others you have cited directly addressed it as if it were a thing. I'm done responding to this point.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
Chlorophyll is the most primitive pigment in living organisms.
Carotenoids are the most common pigment in nature.
Melanin is produced by melanocytes, the vast majority of which are found in the skin. The pineal gland does not produce melanin, it accumulates it as a result of the aging process.
Melanin does not control all mental and physical activities. It effects pigmentation, UV absorbtion and skin specific enzyme flow.
Melanin is not "the hardest molecule to ever be analysed", it is relatively straightforward, biologically speaking.
Sperm and eggs are not covered in a melanin sheath.

When your source provides four blatant lies in just three, very short, sentences we can safely discount it as evidence.
When it follows this up with even more biologically nonsensical claims we have to assume an agenda.

Weak, biased sources like this do not advance your case.

http://medind.nic.in/jae/t01/i2/jaet01i2p122.pdf
Sir melanin is everything!

Last edited:
May 2018
On earth.
National Geographic is MORE RESPECTED than Afrocentric bullshit.
I certainly agree there, but they get a good amount of information wrong (especially pertaining to sub saharan africa), and are nearly single handedly responsible for the image of historical black africa that we have, in my opinion.

Neatherdals are not humans...secondly the desperate European assumption that they too were depigmented has been debunked for a time now as well.
Have you failed elementary evolutionary biology?

Nov 2018
Kentucky
Oh, just give up on this. Your own sources have debunked you.
Linguists have had trouble reconstructing one of the oldest language families, that's not evidence that it doesn't exist, it's evidence that further research needs to be done. As I said, even for Indo-European, spoken around 2500 to 4100 bce, it took over a hundred years of work and effort to reconstruct - this also being one of the most instensly researched language families. Do you seriously think that a significantly older proto-language, with far less research put into it compared to others, would be viably reconstructed after just two tries? NONE of your articles attempted to debunk afro-asiatic, and others you have cited directly addressed it as if it were a thing. I'm done responding to this point.
I've said all that I've needed to say to your silly semantics;

Dr. Theophile Obenga states that the language is fake, and is is based on nothing more than Western ideology. Christopher Ehret who is one of the main proponents of Afrisan, had to concede to the legitimacy of Obenga's linguistic breakdown. You are one who keeps going after being presented with evidence for a challenged claim without acknowledging the implications of those findings. That is seen throughout this entire discussion. Next.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
The sources that YOU have cited debunked you! Your argument is moot.
The Afro-Asiatic language family is fake according to the African linguist Theophile Obenga. The African language family breakdown by Obenga of "Negro-Egyptian" is something the Christopher Ehret has yielded to. Therefore my main premise on page one which was relating the ancient Egyptian language to Niger-Congo and Nilo Saharan languages (not just the African branches of the so called Afro-Asiatic languages as Western academia clearly LIES about) is validated. Not only by Obenga, but his Pupils throughout this decade have BUILT on the Negro-Egyptian breakdown by Obenga;

No "Afro-Asiatic" is needed to breakdown African languages in a valid way.

Last edited:
May 2015
Germany
Does anyone know that old "Extreme Ghostbusters" cartoon series, with that sphinx that would strip people of their intelligence and turn them into drooling, bumbling idiots? I swear to god, YoYoYoo and his posts are literally the real life equivalent of that sphinx.

Feb 2018
Belgium
quotes from ancient writers : The Ethiopians stain the world and depict a race of men steeped in darkness; less sun-burnt are the natives of India; the land of Egypt, flooded by the Nile, darkens bodies more mildly owing to the inundation of its fields: it is a country nearer to us and its moderate climate imparts a medium tone.

Manilius, Astronomica 4.724

he appearance of the inhabitants is also not very different in India and Ethiopia: the southern Indians are rather more like Ethiopians as they are black to look on, and their hair is black; only they are not so snub-nosed or woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians physically.

Arrian, Indica 6.9

As for the people of India, those in the south are like the Aethiopians in color, although they are like the rest in respect to countenance and hair (for on account of the humidity of the air their hair does not curl), whereas those in the north are like the Egyptians.

Strabo, Geography 15.1.13

Black people resided not in the Nile valley but in a far land, by the fountain of the sun.

Xenpohanes (Hesoid, works and says, 527-8)

It was a market place to which the Ethiopians bring all the products of their country; and the Egyptians in their turn take them all away and bring to the same spot their own wares of equal value, so bartering what they have got for what they have not. Now the inhabitants of the marches (Nubian/Egyptians border) are not yet fully black but are half-breeds in matter of color, for they are partly not so black as the Ethiopians, yet partly more so than the Egyptians.

Flavius Philostratus: c.170 to c.247,

As you can see egyptians were not black at all.