Opposition: Herodotus' Histories and Black Egyptians Theory

Nov 2018
Kentucky
he still don't look black or "negroid" for example these people are upper egyptians : View attachment 13882
they are dark-skinned but not black...
:lol::lol: White games...silly cave people games. Dark and African, but not black (because only Niger-Congo speakers/
true Negroes related to the detested African Americans are black :lol:). This dark skin Southern Egyptian/Nubian is very adamant about his dark skin being called black, and even insist that the real Egyptians are black like the ancients unlike those foreigners in the North;

He wants to be a proud member of the black family, so bite rocks sir.​

Nov 2018
Kentucky
you avoid my evidence too...+ there is a more recent study made on mummies and guess what nothing black in there : Mummy DNA unravels ancient Egyptians’ ancestry
The only thing that you prove is either you're illiterate or you have a complete lack of comprehension skills. That **** has been addressed on the first page, along with a plethora of pictures of "Negroid" ancient Kemites. Here it is again;

REFUTED

link
You've again been knocked on your ass in this debate. Give it up.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
Notice how the Tamahu....know's that they had nothing to do with ancient Egypt (or any ancient civilization besides their ultimate destruction). They are however obsessed, with trying to deny our people our rightful place in history. DNA throughout this decade has more than confirmed the "Afrocentric" narrative that black Africans including the diaspora are the descendants of the inhabitants ancient Nile Valley civilization;

Feb 2018
Morocco
black-african-.jpg
actually it's quite pathetic because afrocentrists like you always show the same documents smh they have been debunked my friend i show you some statues dna study and videos who exposed these lies but you keep showing me studies made by afrocentrists. And what about all the quotes that i show you ? "muh we wuz kangz in da begining but after that arabs came " then explain scientifically how they became white just after the old empire there were not many invasions during that time. https://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html "
When you touch a bone, you probably leave more DNA on the bone than is inside (it)," he argued. "Contamination is a big issue. ... Only in the last five or six years has it become possible to actually study DNA from ancient humans, because we can now show whether DNA is ancient or not by (its) chemical properties."
Heat and high humidity in tombs, paired with some of the chemicals involved in mummification, all contribute to DNA degradation, the paper adds, but it describes its findings as "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians."
Analyzing samples spanning over a millennium, researchers looked for genetic differences compared with Egyptians today. They found that the sample set showed a strong connection with a cluster of ancient non-African populations based east of the Mediterranean Sea." as i said your study is debunked.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
Lawd the Tamahu...

The boy is quoting that same dated study, as though I did not just post the study that superseded it. This is typical crazy ass caveman behavior. He's so into his lie that he completely ignores the study from Keita that I just posted....silly cave critter logic. You're trying to get me to chase you a little ass circle until I give up. It's pathetic, but it is fascinating seeing that these are the group who tend cite IQ test to judge intelligence.

Last edited:
Feb 2018
Morocco
hahahah funny cuz i'm not even white....and the temehu were not europeans but berbers. clearly you don't know what you're talking about in less than 5 minutes i exposed you now get out of this forum please only smart people are allowed here not the frustrated ones of course

May 2018
On earth.
The Afro-Asiatic language family is fake according to the African linguist Theophile Obenga. The African language family breakdown by Obenga of "Negro-Egyptian" is something the Christopher Ehret has yielded to. Therefore my main premise on page one which was relating the ancient Egyptian language to Niger-Congo and Nilo Saharan languages (not just the African branches of the so called Afro-Asiatic languages as Western academia clearly LIES about) is validated. Not only by Obenga, but his Pupils throughout this decade have BUILT on the Negro-Egyptian breakdown by Obenga;
This is a joke. Your last refuge is from a guy who thinks that all african languages are part of the same language family. This is done.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
hahahah funny cuz i'm not even white....and the temehu were not europeans but berbers. clearly you don't know what you're talking about in less than 5 minutes i exposed you now get out of this forum please only smart people are allowed here not the frustrated ones of course
It doesn't matter if you're "white", your mind is tainted with cave critter logic. Black people can be so far gone from stockholm syndrome that they can develop in some cases cave critter logic syndrome. Case and point;

Nov 2018
Kentucky
This is a joke. Your last refuge is from a guy who thinks that all african languages are part of the same language family. This is done.
Our interactions throughout this thread have proven to anyone who reads that you are an intellectual coward. You've ducked and dropped every argument with evidence presented to you in favor of semantics. Good bye.