Opposition: Herodotus' Histories and Black Egyptians Theory

Feb 2018
Belgium
Wtf i'm not black...so there is no syndrome of stockholm pls don't bring your american racial issues on this forum the world is not black and white stop seeing the world like a child. As usual these afrocentrists always flee and can't debate i wonder why...

May 2018
On earth.
Our interactions throughout this thread have proven to anyone who reads that you are an intellectual coward. You've ducked and dropped every argument with evidence presented to you in favor of semantics. Good bye.
Says the guy whose own sources debunked him
I also never said I wouldn't address the india stuff, but I decided for now since I'm busy with school work, I'd pick the low hanging fruit, then address the harder to reach one once my break started.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
Wtf i'm not black...so there is no syndrome of stockholm
Stockholm syndrome is in the case of some black Americans. Other groups (i.e. East Asians, First or Second generation Continental Africans or Caribbean folks, Indians, some Hispanic groups) around the World (all of which are dominated by Western powers) kiss the arse of the white man in order to gain favor when they come into Western society. Gaining favor with the white man comes in many forms, but in your case making his battles your own for a pat on the back and a sense comradery with a group that you ultimately feel inferior to.

It is however extremely cowardly of you bring up perceived issues with my race, while you haven't mentioned yours. You're apparently ashamed, or scared of your group being put on the chop block then you are in fact a coward in that action (or lack of).

Last edited:
May 2018
On earth.
Stockholm syndrome is in the case of some black Americans. Other groups (i.e. East Asians, First or Second generation Continental Africans or Caribbean folks, Indians, some Hispanic groups) around the World (all of which are dominated by Western powers) kiss the arse of the white man in order to gain favor when they come into Western society. Gaining favor with the white man comes in many forms, but in your case making his battles your own for a pat on the back and a sense comradery with a group that you ultimately feel inferior to.
If anyone has an inferiority complex, it's the guy trying to steal other peoples' history.

Nov 2018
Kentucky
More information on "Anglo Egypt" :lol::lol::lol:

I ignore those who run away from post that they can't deal with, then later get agitated at the fact that they had to run off from an argument, and try to pick fights with the same person in a different arena. They can really GTFO here with all of that shameless cowardly **** as they are proven to be a complete waste of time.

Last edited:
Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Are the rational responders here masochistic?

Why do you insist on feeding what is looking more and more like a common or garden variety troll ?

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Stop trying to dismiss the intellectual arse beatings that I've handed out throughout this thread.
Really.

My perception is the exact opposite. I never use the term 'troll' casually: Your argument has been debunked for decades. Your dogmatism is not the mark of a scholar or even a rational person., more that of a fanatic..

In the meantime, you're number 2 on my ignore list. That means I will be unable to read any further racist drivel you post. Gee I hope this trend doesn't continue, I'll end up all by myself, or banned .

Thanks just the same, best laugh I've had in a week. :)

Nov 2018
Kentucky
Your argument has been debunked for decades.
When??? Show me when in the 90's ("decade's'") on further back that "my claims" were ever debunked. In fact the "Afrocentric" movement started by C.A. Diop in the 70's has been validated since the 90's by mainstream "Egyptologist" and scholars of various backgrounds. If you cannot show me when, where and who debunked "my argument" decades ago then that again is another testament to the cognitive dissonance displayed by those who oppose the black African origins of civilization. In fact;

Afrocentric critic Mary Leftokwitz says Egypt was peopled by persons from sub-Saharan Africa:

"Recent work on skeletons and DNA suggests that the people who settled in the Nile valley, like all of humankind, came from somewhere south of the Sahara; they were not (as some nineteenth-century scholars had supposed) invaders from the North. See Bruce G. Trigger, "The Rise of Civilization in Egypt," Cambridge History of Africa (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1982), vol I, pp 489-90; S. O. Y. Keita, "Studies and Comments on Ancient Egyptian Biological Relationships," History in Africa 20 (1993) 129-54.
(Mary Lefkotitz (1997). Not Out of Africa: How Afrocentrism Became an Excuse to Teach Myth as History. Basic Books. pg 242)

In Black Athena Revisited, Lefkowitz finds similarity between Egyptians and Sudanics and recommends the work of conservative anthropologist Nancy Lovell for more research on the subject.

Quote:
"not surprisingly, the Egyptian skulls were not very distance from the Jebel Moya skulls, but were much more distance from all others, including those from West Africa. Such a study suggests a closer genetic affinity between peoples in Egypt and the northern Sudan, which were close geographically and are known to have had considerable cultural contact throughout prehistory and pharaonic history... Clearly more analyses of the physical remains of ancient Egyptians need to be done using current techniques, such as those of Nancy Lovell at the University of Alberta is using in her work.."

Lefkotitz cites Keita 1993 in Not Out of Africa. Here is Keita on the Jebel Moya studies?

"Overall, when the Egyptian crania are evaluated in a Near Eastern (Lachish) versus African (Kerma, Jebel Moya, Ashanti) context) the affinity is with the Africans. The Sudan and Palestine are the most appropriate comparative regions which would have 'donated' people, along with the Sahara and Maghreb. Archaeology validates looking to these regions for population flow (see Hassan 1988)... Egyptian groups showed less overall affinity to Palestinian and Byzantine remains than to other African series, especially Sudanese." [/img]
S. O. Y. Keita, "Studies and Comments on Ancient Egyptian Biological Relationships," History in Africa 20 (1993) 129-54[/i]

Here is the work of the anthropologist so strongly recommended by Lefkowitz, Nancy Lovell:

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa.. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas." (Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York: Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

and

"must be placed in the context of hypotheses informed by archaeological, linguistic, geographic and other data. In such contexts, the physical anthropological evidence indicates that early Nile Valley populations can be identified as part of an African lineage, but exhibiting local variation. This variation represents the short and long term effects of evolutionary forces, such as gene flow, genetic drift, and natural selection, influenced by culture and geography." ("Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York: Routledge, 1999). pp 328-332)

Obviously, this shows that the Egyptians were completely "Eurasian", and how foolish the Afrocentrists are to reject this notion. After all Afrocentric critic Mary Lefkowitz recommends Lovell's research..

The same Nancy Lovell recommended by Lefkowitz studied dental traits among some high status persons of the key Egyptian Naqada group and found that they resembled the peoples of Nubia.

T. Prowse, and N. Lovell "Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt"
American journal of physical anthropology. 1996, vol. 101, no2, pp. 237-246 (2 p.1/4)

A biological affinities study based on frequencies of cranial nonmetric traits in skeletal samples from three cemeteries at Predynastic Naqada, Egypt, confirms the results of a recent nonmetric dental morphological analysis. Both cranial and dental traits analyses indicate that the individuals buried in a cemetery characterized archaeologically as high status are significantly different from individuals buried in two other, apparently non-elite cemeteries and that the non-elite samples are not significantly different from each other. A comparison with neighboring Nile Valley skeletal samples suggests that the high status cemetery represents an endogamous ruling or elite segment of the local population at Naqada, which is more closely related to populations in northern Nubia than to neighboring populations in southern Egypt.

What I've just posted shows that "Afrocentrism" has been validated in Western scholarship "for decades". Like most "Eurocentric notions, your's is full of ****. Caucasians have put so much effort into trying to deny this obvious genetic relationship;

In the meantime, you're number 2 on my ignore list.
Exactly! You're going to make bogus claims such as "my argument" being debunked decades ago (a debunking that you apparently never thought to reference while I was in the process of giving you an intellectual arse beating on the topic), not back it up and then run...This is characteristic of Eurocentric folks with cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
quotes from ancient writers : The Ethiopians stain the world and depict a race of men steeped in darkness; less sun-burnt are the natives of India; the land of Egypt, flooded by the Nile, darkens bodies more mildly owing to the inundation of its fields: it is a country nearer to us and its moderate climate imparts a medium tone.

Manilius, Astronomica 4.724

he appearance of the inhabitants is also not very different in India and Ethiopia: the southern Indians are rather more like Ethiopians as they are black to look on, and their hair is black; only they are not so snub-nosed or woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians physically.

Arrian, Indica 6.9

As for the people of India, those in the south are like the Aethiopians in color, although they are like the rest in respect to countenance and hair (for on account of the humidity of the air their hair does not curl), whereas those in the north are like the Egyptians.

Strabo, Geography 15.1.13

Black people resided not in the Nile valley but in a far land, by the fountain of the sun.

Xenpohanes (Hesoid, works and says, 527-8)

It was a market place to which the Ethiopians bring all the products of their country; and the Egyptians in their turn take them all away and bring to the same spot their own wares of equal value, so bartering what they have got for what they have not. Now the inhabitants of the marches (Nubian/Egyptians border) are not yet fully black but are half-breeds in matter of color, for they are partly not so black as the Ethiopians, yet partly more so than the Egyptians.

Flavius Philostratus: c.170 to c.247,

As you can see egyptians were not black at all.
When??? Show me when in the 90's ("decade's'") on further back that "my claims" were ever debunked. In fact the "Afrocentric" movement started by C.A. Diop in the 70's has been validated since the 90's by mainstream "Egyptologist" and scholars of various backgrounds. If you cannot show me when, where and who debunked "my argument" decades ago then that again is another testament to the cognitive dissonance displayed by those who oppose the black African origins of civilization. In fact;

Afrocentric critic Mary Leftokwitz says Egypt was peopled by persons from sub-Saharan Africa:

"Recent work on skeletons and DNA suggests that the people who settled in the Nile valley, like all of humankind, came from somewhere south of the Sahara; they were not (as some nineteenth-century scholars had supposed) invaders from the North. See Bruce G. Trigger, "The Rise of Civilization in Egypt," Cambridge History of Africa (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1982), vol I, pp 489-90; S. O. Y. Keita, "Studies and Comments on Ancient Egyptian Biological Relationships," History in Africa 20 (1993) 129-54.
(Mary Lefkotitz (1997). Not Out of Africa: How Afrocentrism Became an Excuse to Teach Myth as History. Basic Books. pg 242)

In Black Athena Revisited, Lefkowitz finds similarity between Egyptians and Sudanics and recommends the work of conservative anthropologist Nancy Lovell for more research on the subject.

Quote:
"not surprisingly, the Egyptian skulls were not very distance from the Jebel Moya skulls, but were much more distance from all others, including those from West Africa. Such a study suggests a closer genetic affinity between peoples in Egypt and the northern Sudan, which were close geographically and are known to have had considerable cultural contact throughout prehistory and pharaonic history... Clearly more analyses of the physical remains of ancient Egyptians need to be done using current techniques, such as those of Nancy Lovell at the University of Alberta is using in her work.."

Lefkotitz cites Keita 1993 in Not Out of Africa. Here is Keita on the Jebel Moya studies?

"Overall, when the Egyptian crania are evaluated in a Near Eastern (Lachish) versus African (Kerma, Jebel Moya, Ashanti) context) the affinity is with the Africans. The Sudan and Palestine are the most appropriate comparative regions which would have 'donated' people, along with the Sahara and Maghreb. Archaeology validates looking to these regions for population flow (see Hassan 1988)... Egyptian groups showed less overall affinity to Palestinian and Byzantine remains than to other African series, especially Sudanese." [/img]
S. O. Y. Keita, "Studies and Comments on Ancient Egyptian Biological Relationships," History in Africa 20 (1993) 129-54[/i]

Here is the work of the anthropologist so strongly recommended by Lefkowitz, Nancy Lovell:

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa.. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas." (Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York: Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

and

"must be placed in the context of hypotheses informed by archaeological, linguistic, geographic and other data. In such contexts, the physical anthropological evidence indicates that early Nile Valley populations can be identified as part of an African lineage, but exhibiting local variation. This variation represents the short and long term effects of evolutionary forces, such as gene flow, genetic drift, and natural selection, influenced by culture and geography." ("Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York: Routledge, 1999). pp 328-332)

Obviously, this shows that the Egyptians were completely "Eurasian", and how foolish the Afrocentrists are to reject this notion. After all Afrocentric critic Mary Lefkowitz recommends Lovell's research..

The same Nancy Lovell recommended by Lefkowitz studied dental traits among some high status persons of the key Egyptian Naqada group and found that they resembled the peoples of Nubia.

T. Prowse, and N. Lovell "Concordance of cranial and dental morphological traits and evidence for endogamy in ancient Egypt"
American journal of physical anthropology. 1996, vol. 101, no2, pp. 237-246 (2 p.1/4)

A biological affinities study based on frequencies of cranial nonmetric traits in skeletal samples from three cemeteries at Predynastic Naqada, Egypt, confirms the results of a recent nonmetric dental morphological analysis. Both cranial and dental traits analyses indicate that the individuals buried in a cemetery characterized archaeologically as high status are significantly different from individuals buried in two other, apparently non-elite cemeteries and that the non-elite samples are not significantly different from each other. A comparison with neighboring Nile Valley skeletal samples suggests that the high status cemetery represents an endogamous ruling or elite segment of the local population at Naqada, which is more closely related to populations in northern Nubia than to neighboring populations in southern Egypt.

What I've just posted shows that "Afrocentrism" has been validated in Western scholarship "for decades". Like most "Eurocentric notions, your's is full of ****. Caucasians have put so much effort into trying to deny this obvious genetic relationship;

Exactly! You're going to make bogus claims such as "my argument" being debunked decades ago (a debunking that you apparently never thought to reference while I was in the process of giving you an intellectual arse beating on the topic), not back it up and then run...This is characteristic of Eurocentric folks with cognitive dissonance.