Paper/Thesis Help: Could the ancient empire survive without violence???

Oct 2019
california
Hello all! I am a history major writing a paper answering the question: "Could the ancient empire survive without violence?" I was wondering if I could get different responses from you all to help develop a thesis
🙂
Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you

Chlodio

Forum Staff
Aug 2016
Dispargum
Welcome to Historum. Have you read our Homework Help Policy under the rules tab? Tell us what you've got so far. Maybe we'll tell you if you're on the right track.

Reactions: cosmo1234

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
Maybe this subreddit could help you out? :

As Chlodio said, we don't help with homework on this forum.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Maybe this subreddit could help you out? :

As Chlodio said, we don't help with homework on this forum.

I suggest you do not redirect people to other discussion forums again.

Chlodio did NOT say we don't help with homework on this forum. Our homework help policy requires people to show they have done some work on their own.

Reactions: cosmo1234
Oct 2019
california

Chlodio did NOT say we don't help with homework on this forum. Our homework help policy requires people to show they have done some work on their own.
yea I'm like halfway done with my paper just wanted some ideas, haha sorry

heylouis

Ad Honorem
Apr 2013
China
you can start from another question "can near-modern empires survive without violence" (my personal opinion)

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
OK. That said, though, is there some kind of rule against this?

OK; makes sense. Sorry and thanks for clarifying this part!

Sep 2019
Antioch
Honestly, I believe your premise is completely lacking in logical realism. “Violence” is inherent to nature and the state of being throughout the history of existence.
I advise you to start by defining “the Ancient empire” and your notion of “Violence” for your question to make sense.