Parallel universe or alternative reality about King Henry 8th's court, can anyone help me please?

Oct 2009
UK
Parallel universe or alternative reality about King Henry 8th's court, can anyone help me please?

I hope you didn't mind me writing this message, but I have to write a Parallel universe or alternative reality about King Henry 8th's court for my creative writing test at college. I am not sure how to go about this, can anyone advise me please? Many thanks.

Nick

Historum Emeritas
Jul 2006
UK
Re: Parallel universe or alternative reality about King Henry 8th's court, can anyone help me please

Catherine of Aragon provides Henry with a son and England remains a Catholic nation

Belisarius

Forum Staff
Jun 2006
U.K.
Re: Parallel universe or alternative reality about King Henry 8th's court, can anyone help me please

Ann Boleyn gives Henry twins, a boy and a girl

Jan 2008
Chile, Santiago

Henry turns out to actually be a woman. ;)

Jan 2008
Chile, Santiago

Thomas Cromwell leads a successful coup and then becomes King Thomas I.

Black Dog

Ad Honorem
Mar 2008
Damned England

The "Pilgrimage of Grace" succeeded, Henry was deposed and shaved with the big razor. A Yorkist lord was dug out and crowned instead.

Similar History Discussions