Which has been talked about in post # 110 on Page 11 and post # 127 on page 13.Schicklegruber.
Hell is also a family name.There is a honest to goodness place in Norway, the official name of which is "Hell".
Some ways back a Norwegian government minister even had a summer house there, and internationally there was some initial consternation during vacation times, as the official answer to calls to said minister would be answered with: "No, I'm sorry, the minister has gone to Hell."
View attachment 22371
(A "hell" in Swedish or Norwegian is kind of a flat rock or carved slab of stone.)
Hell is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Anne Chrétien Louis de Hell (1783–1864), French admiral, politician and governor
- Carl Magnus von Hell (1849–1926), German chemist
- Coleman Hell, Canadian singer, producer and songwriter
- Maximilian Hell (1720–1792), astronomer
- Pavol Hell, Czech-born Canadian mathematician and computer scientist
- Richard Hell (Richard Meyers; born 1949), American singer, songwriter and writer
- Rudolf Hell (1901–2002), German inventor
- Stefan Hell, (born 1962), physicist
- Thom Hell, Norwegian singer and songwriter