Persian Brahmins

Sep 2017
Bharatvarsh
Namaskar,

i had to start another thread about some Brahmin communities who claim persian origins. one of my brothers distant relative is a Kashmiri Pandit and claims that according to his Grandfather and father, they are of Persian Stock.

while i usually ignore their claims i started to think about what our ancient scripts tell us about some Magi priests who were accepted as Brahmins by native north Indian Brahmin communities when they migrated from Persia to India in medieval period.

i also noticed that KPs are not alone who claims Persian origins and there are millions of Brahmin in Eastern UP and bihar and southern rajasthan and Gujarat who claims persian origins as well. while i can accept KPs and western Brahmins claim due to their proximity to the Persian in North west and South i can not gasp the fact that instead of settling on western cost like parsee community millions of Persians migrated deep into Eastern up and Bihar and settled there.

is there any merit and truthfulness in these Brahmin communities who claim Persian origins ? how many tribes were accepted into Brahmin Varna by Native Brahmins ?

Jan 2012
uk
Namaskar,

i had to start another thread about some Brahmin communities who claim persian origins. one of my brothers distant relative is a Kashmiri Pandit and claims that according to his Grandfather and father, they are of Persian Stock.

while i usually ignore their claims i started to think about what our ancient scripts tell us about some Magi priests who were accepted as Brahmins by native north Indian Brahmin communities when they migrated from Persia to India in medieval period.

i also noticed that KPs are not alone who claims Persian origins and there are millions of Brahmin in Eastern UP and bihar and southern rajasthan and Gujarat who claims persian origins as well. while i can accept KPs and western Brahmins claim due to their proximity to the Persian in North west and South i can not gasp the fact that instead of settling on western cost like parsee community millions of Persians migrated deep into Eastern up and Bihar and settled there.

is there any merit and truthfulness in these Brahmin communities who claim Persian origins ? how many tribes were accepted into Brahmin Varna by Native Brahmins ?
Yes. Brahmins origin is from Persia who has migrated into Ancient India during the persian invasion is 600 BC.

This is widely discussed in another thread "what is the origin of Tamil Brahmins"

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
"One of my brother's distant relative is a Kashmiri Pandit and claims that according to his Grandfather and father, they are of Persian Stock."

That does not make a solid proof in history. :)

Is it creditable if a tribe brutally conquered another? Of course, there is no proof of that also.
What all things make people proud and happy!

kandal

Ad Honorem
Aug 2015
USA
why only Brahmins ? what about us Kshatriyas and Vaishyas ?

I am from Jammu and "Kaushika Kshatriya" Tribe and we are the one who brutally conquered India, Pakistan decimated Australoid/aborigines and formed our own settlements all over Northern Plains from Coast of Ravi river in Punjab to Kaushiki river in Bihar.

Please give enough credit to us as well. as we invaded from central Asia to India with lord Indra as our chief and protector. you can find how he protected us in the vedas.
Ok, full credit given. Are there any "Australoid/aborigines" left after your people "brutally conquered India" and "decimated" them? Just curious.

"Kaushika Kshatriya"? Rajputs?

Last edited:
Jul 2017
USA
why only Brahmins ? what about us Kshatriyas and Vaishyas ?

I am from Jammu and "Kaushika Kshatriya" Tribe and we are the one who brutally conquered India, Pakistan decimated Australoid/aborigines and formed our own settlements all over Northern Plains from Coast of Ravi river in Punjab to Kaushiki river in Bihar.

Please give enough credit to us as well. as we invaded from central Asia to India with lord Indra as our chief and protector. you can find how he protected us in the vedas.
Lol there is no mention of Kaushikas doing any such thing. They were just another Vedic tribe most probably.

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
We don't discuss genetics in this forum but the Indian DNA is quite the same for major percentage of population and it is not Australoid.

Similar History Discussions