Pre-human civilisations

Dreamhunter

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Malaysia
Is this guy for real? Or has he gone bonkers?

Well, he's saying that the first very ancient civilisation were beings who grew up to 165 ft tall & lived for up to 10 thousand years.:cool:

Read on. Then throw your thoughts.

dreamregent

Ad Honorem
Feb 2013
Coastal Florida
Is this guy for real? Or has he gone bonkers?

Well, he's saying that the first very ancient civilisation were beings who grew up to 165 ft tall & lived for up to 10 thousand years.:cool:

Read on. Then throw your thoughts.

bonkers ... it doesn't appear to me that he even has any evidence to cite... at least, he doesn't bother to cite any here!

Australopithecines (5.6-1.2 mya)

Want me to go back even further? Upto 55 mya: Primate - Wikipedia

None of that supports the claims from the article.

Reactions: Tulius

Matthew Amt

Ad Honorem
Jan 2015
MD, USA
Bonkers. Mind you, I won't even bother to read the article--it would have to be wildly different from that brief description to even have any chance at sanity. However, I'm sure that author could make a lot of money by selling whatever it is he's been drinking or smoking!

Matthew

Reactions: Tulius

Linschoten

Ad Honoris
Aug 2010
Welsh Marches
This is a recycling of theosophical myth-making that goes back more than a century, not ideas of his own invention.

Dreamhunter

Ad Honorem
Jun 2012
Malaysia
This is a recycling of theosophical myth-making that goes back more than a century, not ideas of his own invention.
Theosophical mythology, aye. Hey, that sounds kind of like quite a cool phrase.

Well, perhaps them guys making movies like Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Guardians of the Galaxy etc. could get some interesting inspiration from this kind of stuff.