Preventing Communism in Europe

Oct 2019
West Virginia
Is it racism to speak about differences in science technology economy (HOUSING) industry education etc...? No, it is not.
"Rush Limbaugh" nobody knows who is that person, maybe you are subsrcribed to his channel?

" more Eurocentric nonsense?"

Your housing fantasy sound so rational like the frustrated story (fake history) about the black Shakespeare or black Beethoven...
Your uninformed snark has no place in a discussion of history.

Everyone in the USA knows who is Limbaugh, puh-leeze.

If you spoke of REAL differences, that would be legitimate, but you are posting falsehoods. You compare, as I said, the home of a rich city-dwelling German with that of a poor Arab and then claim that shows European superiority in housing? That argument wouldn't make it in a 9th grade classroom, let alone among serious historians.

I have no idea what notions of "black" Beethoven or Shakespeare have to do with any of this.

You want to pretend that anything which challenges your Eurosupremacist fallacies is a fantasy engendered by identity politics or some such falderol.

You cannot substantiate your absurd claim regarding housing, so either attempt to find some evidence for that or end it.

And how do you explain the abysmal level of urban planning in Medieval Europe compared with that of the Mexica (Aztecs)? Medieval European cities were open sewers, rife with disease, poverty and crime. Virtually nothing functioned well there. Yet look at Tenochtitlán? WHY was Europe so inferior?

Oct 2019
Budapest
For most of European users the name "Limbaugh "' does not mean anything. Maybe he is important for you, because you are his regular subscriber.

Please post me medieval African houses of average people or Arab or Chinese.... the result would be humiliating for you. 1 picture tells more than 1000 words. None of the Rich English or German or French people lived in the above posted houses. These were the houses of average common people.

"Medieval European cities were open sewers, rife with disease, poverty and crime "
It was partially true only in latino / Romance speaking territories, like Iberia, South Italy and France.

Last edited:
Oct 2019
West Virginia
For most of European users the name "Limbaugh "' does not mean anything. Maybe he is important for you, because you are his regular subscriber.

Please post me medieval African houses of average people or Arab or Chinese.... the result would be humiliating for you. 1 picture tells more than 1000 words. None of the Rich English or German or French people lived in the above posted houses. These were the houses of average common people.

"Medieval European cities were open sewers, rife with disease, poverty and crime "
It was partially true only inlatino / Romance speakers territories, like Iberia, South Italy and France.
Limbaugh has been the primary propagandist for the Right in the USA for decades. Not knowing about him is equivalent to not knowing who is Le Pen, in France.

However, in any case, if you think that a housing comparison makes your case, then where is the evidence? You assert that the housing of everyone but Europeans was substandard.

Oh I see, now the Latin-speaking parts of Europe were also substandard... so essentially only the Germanics had decent housing? Most of my information about Medieval times is from England and France, and things were not pretty...

European peasants often slept with the animals. The tipi of a nomadic Plains Indian was superior housing to much of that in peasant Europe. Likewise the housing compounds of West Africans. Likewise the housing of many places.

There was little of architectural merit occurring in Medieval Europe other than cathedrals and a few castles. Mostly even the housing of the rich was simple, distinguished mostly by its size and the presence of flooring.

Do not persist in this or I will be forced to spend time searching and posting the very nice houses of many people worldwide, who managed to live comfortably without white people showing them how to do it.

Oct 2019
Budapest
Limbaugh has been the primary propagandist for the Right in the USA for decades. Not knowing about him is equivalent to not knowing who is Le Pen, in France.

However, in any case, if you think that a housing comparison makes your case, then where is the evidence? You assert that the housing of everyone but Europeans was substandard.

Oh I see, now the Latin-speaking parts of Europe were also substandard... so essentially only the Germanics had decent housing? Most of my information about Medieval times is from England and France, and things were not pretty...

European peasants often slept with the animals. The tipi of a nomadic Plains Indian was superior housing to much of that in peasant Europe. Likewise the housing compounds of West Africans. Likewise the housing of many places.

There was little of architectural merit occurring in Medieval Europe other than cathedrals and a few castles. Mostly even the housing of the rich was simple, distinguished mostly by its size and the presence of flooring.

Do not persist in this or I will be forced to spend time searching and posting the very nice houses of many people worldwide, who managed to live comfortably without white people showing them how to do it.
USA is ideologically STERILE country, it always import philosophy (even political) from Europe. Not knowing an European right wing politicial or left wing politician shows sombody as an uneducated character. However, not knowing an American neo-nazi person means little. Because Americans don't have own new ideas, they are just copy some European ideas. So , if somebody has no political or direct power in the USA, than it doesn't worth to pay any attention for a European.

"European peasants often slept with the animals. " Yes, but it was true in some French and southern Italian territory. (latino europeans or Romance speakers) However Africans Asians often do the same even today!

Asia and Africa has always have very backward architecture in a comparison with European, even by medieval standards.

Last edited:
Oct 2019
West Virginia
USA is ideologically STERILE country, it always import philosophy (even political) from Europe. Not knowing an European right wing politicial or left wing politician shows sombody as an uneducated character. However, not knowing an American neo-nazi person means little. Because Americans don't have own new ideas, they are just copy some European ideas. So , if somebody has no political or direct power in the USA, than it doesn't worth to pay any attention for a European.

"European peasants often slept with the animals. " Yes, but it was true in some French and southern Italian territory. (latino europeans or Romance speakers) However Africans Asians often do the same even today!

Asia and Africa has always have very backward architecture in a comparison with European, even by medieval standards.
While I agree that the USA is ancillary to Europe intellectually, the USA is the major world power still and I would think that its politics are relevant to anyone. Globally, Limbaugh has had far more negative influence than Le Pen.

French and Italian! In your dreams. That was the case in England as well, sleeping with animals.

And you just claimed that Asia and Africa have been backward architecturally! You're aware that Asia includes India and China? And you're aware that your image of Africa is of the least developed areas, in a vast continent which only in recent centuries was entirely occupied by the Kordofanian and Bantu speakers?

This hackneyed leftover racist notion that Africa as well as other places were chronically backward relative to the Europeans is nonsense. Harappan cities in ancient times were superior to any European city built before the modern era.

Are you unaware of all the buildings remaining in Cambodia from the time of the Khmer Empire?

You forgot to mention America. Perhaps you looked up Tenochtitlán and realized that its design and function were superior to any in contemporary Europe.

Oct 2019
Budapest
While I agree that the USA is ancillary to Europe intellectually, the USA is the major world power still and I would think that its politics are relevant to anyone. Globally, Limbaugh has had far more negative influence than Le Pen.

French and Italian! In your dreams. That was the case in England as well, sleeping with animals.

And you just claimed that Asia and Africa have been backward architecturally! You're aware that Asia includes India and China? And you're aware that your image of Africa is of the least developed areas, in a vast continent which only in recent centuries was entirely occupied by the Kordofanian and Bantu speakers?

This hackneyed leftover racist notion that Africa as well as other places were chronically backward relative to the Europeans is nonsense. Harappan cities in ancient times were superior to any European city built before the modern era.

Are you unaware of all the buildings remaining in Cambodia from the time of the Khmer Empire?

You forgot to mention America. Perhaps you looked up Tenochtitlán and realized that its design and function were superior to any in contemporary Europe.
HArrapan what? Even modern punjabi looks like this in the 21th century: punjabi village - Google Search:

Sleeping with animals is a romance speaker thing.

India and China was not as great in architecture as Europe.

Angkor and Kmer.... these stories always tell that the monarch built a big palace, and the commoners lived in hovels...

Oct 2019
West Virginia
HArrapan what? Even modern punjabi looks like this in the 21th century: punjabi village - Google Search:

Sleeping with animals is a romance speaker thing.

India and China was not as great in architecture as Europe.

Angkor and Kmer.... these stories always tell that the monarch built a big palace, and the commoners lived in hovels...
The commoners lived in hovels in Europe!

Even the temples remaining after the vast devastation caused by Muslim occupiers in India are remarkable and I don't think any real architect or historian would dismiss them as less "great" than European architecture. And the Indian work is all far older.

English peasants slept with animals. Quite a few would have frozen to death had they not.

Chlodio

Forum Staff
Aug 2016
Dispargum
I"m closing this one, too. Barros Serrano and Self Appointed Scholar, I know you're both new members, but this is unacceptable behavior.