Revised History of the Bulgarians (Thracian connection)

Feb 2019
US
You lack knowledge of important stages of history of the are ea, or you simply refuse to admit some documented facts
teeheehee.. the ultimate refuge of the person scrambling to save face with no valid facts to back them up. make a sweeping accusation with no basis in reality and no substantiation whastoever.
I provided facts. you only provide opinions. and we all know you are only entitled to your own opinions not your own facts.
I would say keep quite until you learn how scientific discourse works.

Perix

Ad Honoris
Dec 2009
Romania
teeheehee.. the ultimate refuge of the person scrambling to save face with no valid facts to back them up. make a sweeping accusation with no basis in reality and no substantiation whastoever.
I provided facts. you only provide opinions. and we all know you are only entitled to your own opinions not your own facts.
I would say keep quite until you learn how scientific discourse works.
look often in the Mirror! I didn't know scientific discourses are quasi-equivalent with histerical behaviour.

Perix

Ad Honoris
Dec 2009
Romania
Yet the identity of your conquerors is so readily accepted? The Dacians fought to the last man against the romans. Once the Romans took over they stole all the wealth. The huge deficit in the treasury was taken care of for 2 years.
terrible scientific, indeed! I hope one day you'll be able to see the troll resides inside you

Feb 2019
US
terrible scientific, indeed! I hope one day you'll be able to see the troll resides inside you
and some more reading for you. A true Dacian/Thracian. Not a turncoat traitor like you and some others of your ilk

According to Lactantius, Galerius affirmed his Dacian identity and avowed himself the enemy of the Roman name once made emperor, even proposing that the empire should be called, not the Roman, but the Dacian Empire, much to the horror of the patricians and senators. He exhibited anti-Roman attitude as soon as he had attained the highest power, treating the Roman citizens with ruthless cruelty, like the conquerors treated the conquered, all in the name of the same treatment that the victorious Trajan had applied to the conquered Dacians, forefathers of Galerius, two centuries before.[38]

Perix

Ad Honoris
Dec 2009
Romania
and some more reading for you. A true Dacian/Thracian. Not a turncoat traitor like you and some others of your ilk

According to Lactantius, Galerius affirmed his Dacian identity and avowed himself the enemy of the Roman name once made emperor, even proposing that the empire should be called, not the Roman, but the Dacian Empire, much to the horror of the patricians and senators. He exhibited anti-Roman attitude as soon as he had attained the highest power, treating the Roman citizens with ruthless cruelty, like the conquerors treated the conquered, all in the name of the same treatment that the victorious Trajan had applied to the conquered Dacians, forefathers of Galerius, two centuries before.[38]
Right! And you understood what?

Feb 2019
US
nah! dacopatic/thracopatic literature is not fitting with my taste

Right! And you understood what?
Hisoric accounts are "dacopatic/thracopatic literature". Wow .....
I guess the truth is not fitting to your world view. OK then. Enough said.

On second one - If you cannot comprehend something that simple then you are indeed a lost cause. Sorry for you.

Perix

Ad Honoris
Dec 2009
Romania
Hisoric accounts are "dacopatic/thracopatic literature". Wow .....
I guess the truth is not fitting to your world view. OK then. Enough said.

On second one - If you cannot comprehend something that simple then you are indeed a lost cause. Sorry for you.
Galerius was a roman emperor, ghost!