Rudolf Hess in Spandau

Jan 2019
Belgium
Hello Everybody,

What do you think about the eventuality of the murder of Hess (I didn't said a murder for historical or political reasons ; I only want to say a murder for economic reasons : to close the prison and to sell the land ...)?

Jan 2019
Belgium
Hello everybody ,

What do you think about the eventuality of the murder of Hess (I didn't said a murder for historical or political reasons ; I only want to say a murder for economic reasons : to close the prison and to sell the land ...)?

A friend of mine who is a medical examiner told me that it is possible for an old man to choke himself without necessarily having to fall... But I don’t see why he would have killed himself then and not before ...

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Hello everybody ,

A friend of mine who is a medical examiner told me that it is possible for an old man to choke himself without necessarily having to fall... But I don’t see why he would have killed himself then and not before ...
Ever heard of Occam's razor?

That you don't understand the why of it is irrelevant.

What you are proposing is a conspiracy theory, without any kind of proof. It's perfectly reasonable to accept the official explanation.

Jan 2019
Belgium
Thank you for the "Occam's razor;... I didn’t know it.

No it is not a conspiracy theory (which involves political causes)
it is only a theory that involves common law interests ... including state interests . but not political interests ...
When you see the complications and the cost of so a keep ... the case does not seem impossible ...

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Thank you for the "Occam's razor;... I didn’t know it.

No it is not a conspiracy theory (which involves political causes)
it is only a theory that involves common law interests ... including state interests . but not political interests ...
When you see the complications and the cost of so a keep ... the case does not seem impossible ...
Didn't realise you were new; Welcome

Oh dear,. yes ,it IS a conspiracy theory.

The official explanation is that he man hanged himself simple, plausible, probably true.

For him to have been murdered would have involved several people. Only 2 or more people are required for a conspiracy.

The reason for his murder is conjecture on your part, without proof.

" That which can be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence" (Christopher Hitchens)

conspiracy
[kuhn-spir-uh-see]

||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR conspiracy ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

the definition of conspiracy

Apr 2010
evergreen state, USA
A little side note on Hess. I knew the Brits who had guard duty at Spandau. On of them got in trouble while guarding him. Hess asked my friend for a cigarette, he was given one. After shift change Hess showed to the watch officer. I guess they were not to speak to him. Tells you a little about Hess.
Yeah, that sounds like a typical German mentality. In this case it looks like a rebuke to sloppy discipline. It reminds me of my ex mother-in-law, whom I suspect was an unrepentant nazi. I met my ex inn Berlin in early 1967.

Oct 2018
Adelaide south Australia
Yeah, that sounds like a typical German mentality. In this case it looks like a rebuke to sloppy discipline. It reminds me of my ex mother-in-law, whom I suspect was an unrepentant nazi. I met my ex inn Berlin in early 1967.

An unrepentant Nazi in post war Berlin? I'm shocked.

-but not as initially shocked as when I learned that Albert Speer had remained a true Nazi. He had just outsmarted the allies running the Nuremberg trials. I've always been somewhat surprised that he was the only one smart enough to do so. He wasn't the only one with no blood on his hands, so to speak..

Had a Brit friend who lived in Germany for a bit in the 1980's. Her observation was that the Germans around here were exceedingly law abiding, and loved reporting their neighbours to the authorities. I suspect that may have been a local thing

Jan 2019
Belgium
I learned that Albert Speer had remained a true Nazi. He had just outsmarted the allies running the Nuremberg trials. I've always been somewhat surprised that he was the only one smart enough to do so. He wasn't the only one with no blood on his hands, so to speak..
The nazis leaders were in fact intelligents same very Intelligents especially Goerring ,and Schacht (the minister of the economy)
Hess didn't have blood on his hand ; he was in Britain before the begining of the shoah ....
But Speer has have blood on his hand : he knew exactly that the workers that he employed were starving prisoners who were "suspended" deads ...

Similar History Discussions