Dec 2018
Arizona
The Robert Stogner Show; Satan's Throne on Earth
The Altar of Zeus alternately known as the Pergamon Altar built between 197 and 156 B.C. Jesus referred to as, “the Throne of Satan” in Revelation 2:13. It was also this same altar that Hitler used as the model for the Zeppelin tribune Field to make his most grand speeches to the Nazis.
<Link removed by mod>

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2013
Planet Nine, Oregon
The Robert Stogner Show; Satan's Throne on Earth
The Altar of Zeus alternately known as the Pergamon Altar built between 197 and 156 B.C. Jesus referred to as, “the Throne of Satan” in Revelation 2:13. It was also this same altar that Hitler used as the model for the Zeppelin tribune Field to make his most grand speeches to the Nazis.
https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/15252436/download.mp3
That's one of my favorite pieces of ancient art / sculpture!

Oct 2013
Europix
Sorry, zapzidzone, but I have a question:

Are You asking anything, are You proposing a theme for a discussion or are You advertising Robert Stogner's Show ?

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
OP, you appear to be here to advertise this person's podcast.

Advertising is NOT permitted on Historum, unless the admin specifically gives you permission. We might compromise if you have participated in the forum and earned the right - which you have not. Do not post any more threads or links to this, or any other video.

Nov 2018
Denmark
I suppose you want to show how sick brains can pervert and distort everything, when they have a splinter of the magic mirror in their eye.
Then even the beauty becomes ugly and disgusting in their eyes.

Jan 2015
MD, USA
Well, Revelation doesn't happen to mention any structure at all in that passage:

To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
Some of the early Christians could certainly get pretty fervent in their antipathy to the old classical gods, but I don't recall Zeus being particularly associated with Satan. Not that it's something I've studied in any depth, nor recently! Just seems kind of a stretch.

Also seems odd to blame this nicely preserved building for being copied by Hitler, if he actually did that.

Got anything meaningful to go after, here?

Matthew

Apr 2017
Lemuria
Who is Satan exactly? Son of Yahweh (book of Job) or YHWH, which is not one god but a trinity of a father and two brothers ruling over a vast empire. Which means YHWH may literally have hundreds of sons if each has many wives. How did Satan exactly inherit any throne on Earth? What is Satan's real name? is he is a man or a demon/angel? Is he a rebel or a feared military commander? I have a feeling Satan is mostly superstitions and myths but there may be a grain of truth here and there.

Similar History Discussions