Similarities Between Cultures and Warrior/Heroic Virtues

Nov 2019
Bylanuelde,Alemannia
I used to think scandinavians origins are in the the east now i think they are to be found in the west.For example Thors Hammer which everybody knows to be a mythological weapon with extraordinary Features and made in Asgard once used by Odin i think and then given to his son Thor.There are several forms of the Hammer (i´ve forgotten the Name of it) but one form draws my Attention ,it s from a iceland statue Thors Hammer
also Thor doesnt realy look like a scandinavian with this conical hat but i want to pay Attention to the hammer and this saddle of twaregs Tuareg saddle - RAND AFRICAN ART
This crossform is used by them to be protected on journeys and they weare amulets also in crossforms Tuareg Crosses - AMAZIGH.
The northafrican "Yggdrasil" with Asgard in the Center?

31ouka.jpg

sparky

Ad Honorem
Jan 2017
Sydney
Yes , medieval knights put personal honor and distinction well above obedience to some commander or even their lives

johnincornwall

Ad Honorem
Nov 2010
Cornwall
Yes , medieval knights put personal honor and distinction well above obedience to some commander or even their lives
According to the Song of Roland and Cid and Hollywood. In real life they were usually just cavalry soldiers (when fighting) who thought and lived just like any other man.

Aug 2018
london
Jews are not Aryans as far as I know and Philistines probably not either
There might have been an Indo-European element among the Jews, particularly among the Levites, possibly originating from the Hyksos.

The Philistines originally came from the Aegean area and were probably originally Indo-European speakers.