SITES AROUND ‘AUSCHWITZ-1’ As a continuation of the recent ‘Beyond the Birkenau’ material, I invite you to join my walking tour around the ‘Auschwitz

Status
Closed
Dec 2017
Ukraine
SITES AROUND ‘AUSCHWITZ-1’

As a continuation of the recent ‘Beyond the Birkenau’ material, I invite you to join my walking tour around the ‘Auschwitz-1’ or ‘Stammlager (main camp). These locations are rarely recognized by the tourist groups, while they are on the short 200 meters’ distance from the camp fence. These unobvious places can give a deeper understanding of the Auschwitz nature and its dramatic bureaucratic functioning.

I have devoted almost a month to this detailed article with the history of each site and building, dozens of archival and present photos, quotes from the books on the issue. It would be the most precious part to get your feedback. Ask questions, share your stories, add value. And travel your own history.

https://war-documentary.info/objects-around-aushwitz/

Jul 2017
Neverland
Maxim, congratulation on the election of Mr.Zalinsky - the incoming Ukrainian president of Jewish descent.The outgoing president
Mr.Poroshenko is also Jewish Ukrainian.

We have 2 countries in Europe with Jewish leadership - Ukraine and Russia.
Mr. Vladimir Putin and Premier Demetri Medvedev are both Russian Jewish people on the mother and father's side.

Actually Pres.Putin should be the World's patron-Saint of savings and financial acumen -on less than $ 100K a year salary was found to have between $ 25-50 M in Panamanian banks and according to british newspapers is worth at least $ 40Bln.His former wife just bought $ 7.5 Mln mansion on the French Riviera in 2016.

Vlad the financial impaler(Russia the victim) is being currently investigated in the USA Congress on his worth and at the same time his
billionaire friends- Arkadi Rothenberg,Oleg Deripassha, Vekselberg A, Mendelsohn etc, have their $ 220Bln in US banks assets frozen till further notice.

Almost 86-87% or Russian oligarchs are of Jewish roots. Anyhow hope Russia and Ukraine hit it off well in the years ahead.

And since Holocaust is the main subject, let's explore the root reasons for it, shall we ? Since Im not Jewish, can we present a fair picture and take a quick virtual trip back to the Middle Ages.

Henry III, and Edward I , will both initiate either marking the jews in England with a special badge, akin to a star of David or something and in 1290 England's Jewish population is expelled on the grounds of primarily blood libel, excessive priteering in lending(usury), among few.

Here are a few links of the charge of killing young Christian boys( for the sins of the fathers) for religious rituals in England, Italy and Russia.There are many others,but we can only study a few for a lack of time reading books in libraries or buying them all over.After England other countries are expelling their Jewish populations - France, Spain, Portugal, Hungary etc

William of Norwich - Wikipedia

Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln - Wikipedia

Simon of Trent - Wikipedia

Gabriel of Białystok - Wikipedia

And then there is the charge of well poisoning in 1347-51 causing the Black Death in Europe, as England is the focus of special attention, where up to 60% of population is wiped out, not to mention 2 more plagues that hit England
A Jewish person - Mr.Agimet of Geneva is caught and making admission of guilt, by poisoning wells in Italy and elsewhere.

https://www.pcc.edu/staff/pdf/1304/BlackDeathandPersecutionofJews.pdf

Today those English kings are dismissed as anti-Semitic and Christians are blamed for starting the persecution of Jews.
It's up to every intelligent person to make his/her conclussions on this toxic subject.

People in Europe at this time get ravaged by the Plague, but notice the Jewish people are mostly unscathed.
Armed guards are left to watch water well from hiding places and that is how perpetrators are caught - some Jewish people, Gypsies, vagrants, metally ill etc

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Out of mere curiosity, @Bleda, which is the main problem you are underlining here?

a possible coordination of interests between two Jews [Ukrainian President and Russian President] ...
or that two Jews are leading Ukraine and Russia?

Jul 2017
Neverland
Out of mere curiosity, @Bleda, which is the main problem you are underlining here?

a possible coordination of interests between two Jews [Ukrainian President and Russian President] ...
or that two Jews are leading Ukraine and Russia?
Mr.AlpinLuke,, since I did notice the original poster(OP) posting the much hated swastika, as if implying of the collective guilt
of all Christians in the Holocaust, I decided to briefly touch on the Root Cause of it back in the centuries.
And since I rarely post anything , without backing it up with images or links, I did paste a few of them.

As a Christian, I do refuse to be associated with the crimes of the Nazi regime in Germany.
That's all.The links are there, the conclusions should be made by readers.

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
Mr.AlpinLuke,, since I did notice the original poster(OP) posting the much hated swastika, as if implying of the collective guilt
of all Christians in the Holocaust, I decided to briefly touch on the Root Cause of it back in the centuries.
And since I rarely post anything , without backing it up with images or links, I did paste a few of them.

As a Christian, I do refuse to be associated with the crimes of the Nazi regime in Germany.
That's all.The links are there, the conclusions should be made by readers.
Thanks for your clarification. I appreciate it.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
So what does Putin and Poroshenko having Jewish ancestors have to do with "the Root Cause of it back in the centuries."?

Reactions: Futurist
Jul 2017
Neverland
So what does Putin and Poroshenko having Jewish ancestors have to do with "the Root Cause of it back in the centuries."?
Bizarre purpose and criminal intent pertaining to both sides of the equation.
Ukrainian forces trading blows with pro-Russian rebels - death toll stands at 10 000, while the "warring" leaders
are reported to have a warm, cozy and...Profitable relationship. That's bizarre !

Mr. Peter Poroshenko(Waltzman) owns candy factories, ship building, banking enterprises in Russia- Putin(Shalomov/Epstein)
and specifically his friends control Ukraine's banking. That will be akin to Hitler operating moustache wax/hair gel plants in Londontown, plus ownership in Barkleys and large stake in Lloyds of London.and Churchill having a cigar factory in Berlin and ownership of Deutsche Bank.

Criminal in many regards...theft,obstruction of banking laws, conspiracy to defraud. In 2015 when an asset search firm
hired by the Obama's White House discovered large stash of Putin and former British Premier David Cameron in Panamanian banks, the latter resigned.Vlad kept his job.He always survives, even after being accused of embezzlement in the early 1990s.

Please read his exploits of the 1990s

Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia

Please read about Vlad's friends and Russian oligarch owning Chelsea, Arsenal,Bournemouth, Monaco etc

Meet the Russian oligarchs who own the West's most famous brands

And there is the growing list of journalists either killed or their papers shut down for reporting on thrivial things- like the purchase of a $ 2Mln Euro penthhouse in Hollandby Putin's daughter or $ 1Bln his other child got divorcing the son of the richest banking Jewish
family in Russia.

Naomasa298

Forum Staff
Apr 2010
T'Republic of Yorkshire
Bizarre purpose and criminal intent pertaining to both sides of the equation.
Ukrainian forces trading blows with pro-Russian rebels - death toll stands at 10 000, while the "warring" leaders
are reported to have a warm, cozy and...Profitable relationship. That's bizarre !

Mr. Peter Poroshenko(Waltzman) owns candy factories, ship building, banking enterprises in Russia- Putin(Shalomov/Epstein)
and specifically his friends control Ukraine's banking. That will be akin to Hitler operating moustache wax/hair gel plants in Londontown, plus ownership in Barkleys and large stake in Lloyds of London.and Churchill having a cigar factory in Berlin and ownership of Deutsche Bank.

Criminal in many regards...theft,obstruction of banking laws, conspiracy to defraud. In 2015 when an asset search firm
hired by the Obama's White House discovered large stash of Putin and former British Premier David Cameron in Panamanian banks, the latter resigned.Vlad kept his job.He always survives, even after being accused of embezzlement in the early 1990s.

Please read his exploits of the 1990s

Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia

Please read about Vlad's friends and Russian oligarch owning Chelsea, Arsenal,Bournemouth, Monaco etc

Meet the Russian oligarchs who own the West's most famous brands

And there is the growing list of journalists either killed or their papers shut down for reporting on thrivial things- like the purchase of a $ 2Mln Euro penthhouse in Hollandby Putin's daughter or $ 1Bln his other child got divorcing the son of the richest banking Jewish
family in Russia.
And this has what to do with Nazis?

Reactions: Futurist
Status
Closed