Slavery and demography in the USA - 2

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
This is only your problem, because the victory will be mine.
Nope, it's strictly Your problem: there's no "victory" in a debate. You can succeed or fail to convince others You are right. Which You largely failed until now.

BTW:

1. Bardi and Peruzzi invited the Pope to give them the payback (with payment in advance) tithe from all over Europe. This is fantastic money, which has nowhere to come from two unknown Florentine merchants yesterday
I would like a source for that, if You please.

2. England lifted restrictions on financial transactions for foreigners (and, therefore, for Florentines and Malian) on its territory (that is, in the colonies)
Again, source?

King's Edward's Carta Mercatoria, from 1303, seems like contradicting Your assertion.

3. The Sultan of Mali sent to America a huge fleet full of people, which should be connected with the fact that the majority of African-Americans are blood from the Fulbe people (this is Mali)
In my reconstruction it is 1823;
In 1324 (1824),
In 1340 (1825),
I'm sorry, but:

1. You didn't dully exposed Your "reconstruction" on this forum, so I suppose most members don't even know what You're talking about.

2. I suppose You're referring to "Истории больше нет: Величайшие исторические подлоги" (and it seems it's You having written it).

With all do respect, that "alternative history" is based on a very lacunary (when not carefully chosen) information, an awfull debatable methodology, all resulting in nothing else than an elucubrated extravagancy. (If we would have been close friends, I would have call it simply BS, but as we aren't close friends, I will not permit myself that ...)

Reactions: Tulius
Nov 2019
Maykop
With all do respect, that "alternative history" is based on a very lacunary (when not carefully chosen) information, an awfull debatable methodology, all resulting in nothing else than an elucubrated extravagancy. (If we would have been close friends, I would have call it simply BS, but as we aren't close friends, I will not permit myself that ...)
Formally, you are absolutely right. In my database of 155126 events, there are links to only 120680 events. Of these 120,680 links, 31,218 links lead to Wikipedia. Many links to other non-academic resources. To collect 155126 references to strictly academic sources is an impossible task for me. Thus, no matter what I say, everyone can drive me into a corner by simply requiring a file number in the state archive or a link to an authoritative, universally recognized source.
I posted this comment to explain the real situation, but is this not required? No one needs truth unless that truth has been spoken through the mouth of the head judge of your state. What this judge does not know is not true, and, moreover, does not even exist.
In a way, I'm not there.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Formally, you are absolutely right. In my database of 155126 events, there are links to only 120680 events. Of these 120,680 links, 31,218 links lead to Wikipedia. Many links to other non-academic resources. To collect 155126 references to strictly academic sources is an impossible task for me. Thus, no matter what I say, everyone can drive me into a corner by simply requiring a file number in the state archive or a link to an authoritative, universally recognized source.
I posted this comment to explain the real situation, but is this not required? No one needs truth unless that truth has been spoken through the mouth of the head judge of your state. What this judge does not know is not true, and, moreover, does not even exist.
In a way, I'm not there.

There's no answer there to any of the questions or doubts I raised.

If You like to talk and listen Yourself talking, You are in the wrong place: we like to discuss and debate on this forum, not to hear interminable monologues.

Nov 2019
Maykop
If You like to talk and listen Yourself talking, You are in the wrong place: we like to discuss and debate on this forum, not to hear interminable monologues.
I do not see a desire to discuss the essence of the matter. I see a desire to avoid discussing the essence of the matter.
I will list the main ones:
1. There is no need for slaves in the United States until the advent of the cotton and sugar industries (1810-1820), which calls into question the entire history of the slave trade in the United States
2. Demographic statistics of Liberia and Sierra Leone call into question the chronology of the struggle of England with the slave trade
3. Demographic statistics on emigration from Europe to the USA have serious gaps
4. US demographic statistics of the 19th century lose up to 13 million people
5. There is a legal tradition of slavery for debts, transfer of amanats and devshirma, and there is no legal tradition of American slavery. American slave trade practice immaculately self-sacrificing

Last edited:

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
I do not see a desire to discuss the essence of the matter. I see a desire to avoid discussing the essence of the matter.
The "essence" of a matter can come only from facts, proven facts.

You brought arguments for sustaining Your thesis. I asked You to provide sources for those arguments, as I am not aware of the existance of any source sustaining Your arguments. It should be simple to post those sources, wouldn't be?

Nov 2019
Maykop
The "essence" of a matter can come only from facts, proven facts.
You brought arguments for sustaining Your thesis. I asked You to provide sources for those arguments, as I am not aware of the existance of any source sustaining Your arguments. It should be simple to post those sources, wouldn't be?
Answer these questions yourself - for yourself. Not for me.
1. There is no need for slaves in the United States until the advent of the cotton and sugar industries (1810-1820), which calls into question the entire history of the slave trade in the United States
2. Demographic statistics of Liberia and Sierra Leone call into question the chronology of the struggle of England with the slave trade
3. Demographic statistics on emigration from Europe to the USA have serious gaps
4. US demographic statistics of the 19th century lose up to 13 million people
5. There is a legal tradition of slavery for debts, transfer of amanats and devshirma, and there is no legal tradition of American slavery. American slave trade practice immaculately self-sacrificing

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Answer these questions yourself - for yourself. Not for me.
It seems You're anaware of how a debate works: You make an assesment, You are the one providing the sources. Not somebody else.

I think I will have to remain at the fact that You don't have sources, meaning You don't know what you're talking about. Fabulating, that is.

Reactions: Tulius