Slavery and demography in the USA - 2

Sep 2012
Tarkington, Texas
I watched a show today on NatGeo about the Columbian Exchange. It states that African Slaves were first brought in to raise Tobacco. African Slaves were already skilled at farming. They started importing African Slaves in the 15th and 16th Centuries. The Spanish also acquired Soldier Slaves from North Africa. The first case of Smallpox was brought into Mexico by one such Soldier Slave that came with Navaez's troops from Cuba.

Pruitt

Nov 2019
Maykop
It seems You're anaware of how a debate works: You make an assesment, You are the one providing the sources. Not somebody else.
I think I will have to remain at the fact that You don't have sources, meaning You don't know what you're talking about. Fabulating, that is.
For 13 years I have written 1,600,000 characters of text devoted to history. If I immediately collected all the links, I would have them. Now I can justify no more than 77% of my points.
If you download my database and translate it with a Google translator (this is quickly done), you will immediately understand the essence. But your claims to my texts will not disappear. You need a past in which an evil white person oppresses a good black person. I need a past in which laws are not an empty phrase, but people are subject to the rules of law that exist.

Nov 2019
Maykop
I watched a show today on NatGeo about the Columbian Exchange. It states that African Slaves were first brought in to raise Tobacco. African Slaves were already skilled at farming. They started importing African Slaves in the 15th and 16th Centuries. The Spanish also acquired Soldier Slaves from North Africa. The first case of Smallpox was brought into Mexico by one such Soldier Slave that came with Navaez's troops from Cuba.
Pruitt

I posted on your site my text about tea, tobacco and drugs, and this text explains a lot.

Last edited:

Futurist

Ad Honoris
May 2014
SoCal
For 13 years I have written 1,600,000 characters of text devoted to history. If I immediately collected all the links, I would have them. Now I can justify no more than 77% of my points.
If you download my database and translate it with a Google translator (this is quickly done), you will immediately understand the essence. But your claims to my texts will not disappear. You need a past in which an evil white person oppresses a good black person. I need a past in which laws are not an empty phrase, but people are subject to the rules of law that exist.
Where can I see all of these 1,600,000 characters?

Nov 2019
Maykop
Where can I see all of these 1,600,000 characters?
These are texts translated into English.
1. Tea, tobacco and drugs. Tea, tobacco and drugs
2. Chronology of geographical discoveries. Chronology of geographical discoveries
3. Chronology of the colonial goods. Chronology of the colonial goods
4. Submission ritual. Submission ritual
5. Matriarchy: from Vatican to Mecca. Matriarchy: from Vatican to Mecca
6. Parantelas and Phratries. Parantelas and Phratries
7. The Salic Right. The Salic Right
8. Antique slavery. Antique slavery
9. Enslaving. Enslaving
10. Redemption procedure. Redemption procedure
11. Great Social Revolution. of 1848 Great Social Revolution of 1848
12. Gender as a marker of changes. Gender as a marker of changes
13. Common law in the USA. Common law in the USA
14. Law of succession. Basic. Law of succession. Basic
15. About debts writing off in the ancient time. About debts writing off in the ancient time
16. Slavery and demography in the USA. Slavery and demography in the USA
17. About tribute from Russian cities. About tribute from Russian cities
18. About invitation of the Varangians to Russia. About invitation of the Varangians to Russia
19. Russian-Turkish collector war 1877-1878. Russian-Turkish collector war 1877-1878
Stages of a comet catastrophe
Stages of a comet catastrophe
Stages of a Сomet Сatastrophe (edited)
Stages of a Сomet Сatastrophe (edited)
Stages of cometary accident in detailes (February, 2nd, 2018)
Stages of cometary accident in detailes (February, 2nd, 2018)
These are texts in Russian.
Most of the texts in the first link.

Книга "Катастрофа": catastrophe1707
Книга "Истории больше нет": History is no more
Книга (фрагменты) "Подложный XIX век": ПОДЛОЖНЫЙ XIX ВЕК
Маленькие находки: МАЛЕНЬКИЕ РАДОСТИ

1. Чай, табак и наркотики. Чай, табак и наркотики
2. Хронология Географических открытий. Хронология географических открытий
3. Хронология колониальных товаров. Хронология колониальных товаров
4. Ритуал подчинения. Ритуал подчинения
5. Матриархат: от Ватикана до Мекки. Матриархат: от Ватикана до Мекки
6. Парантелы и фратрии. Парантелы и фратрии
7. Салическое право. Салическое право
8. Античное рабство. Античное рабство
9. Закрепощение. Закрепощение
10. Выкупная операция. Выкупная операция
11. Великая Социальная революция 1848 года. Великая Социальная Революция 1848 года
12. Гендер как маркер перемен. Гендер как маркер перемен
13. Общее право в США. Общее право в США
14. Наследственное право. Основное. Наследственное право. Основное
15. О списании долгов в древности. О списании долгов в древности
16. Демография и рабство в США. Рабство и демография в США
17. О дани с городов русских. О дани с городов русских
18. О призвании варягов на Русь. О призвании варягов на Русь
19. Русско-турецкая коллекторская война 1877-1878 гг.. Русско-турецкая коллекторская война 1877-1878 гг.
20. Войны прошлого. Войны прошлого
21. Коллекторские войны Наполеона. Коллекторские войны Наполеона
22. Луизианская покупка и Гомстед-акт. Луизианская покупка и Гомстед-акт
23. Медиатизация 1803-1806 гг.. Медиатизация 1803-1806 гг.
24. Хронологические сдвиги: Екатерининский и 59-летний. Хронологические сдвиги: Екатерининский и 59-летний
25. Римский счет – ключ к тайне хронологии. Римский счет – ключ к тайне хронологии
26. Реконструкция хронологии. Реконструкция хронологии
27. Великое переселение народов. Великое переселение народов
28. Краткий обзор истории. Краткий обзор истории
Database
По состоянию на 05 октября 2019 г., Excel-2007.
00_База_2019_10_05.xlsx

Last edited:
Sep 2012
Tarkington, Texas
As a courtesy, I read through the articles listed above (1 and 9). I spotted so many errors that I decided it made no sense to list all the errors I saw. I will offer up that Tobacco use in Europe and the North Americas started with the use of pipes, which you seem to have overlooked. Peter the Great in Russia smoked a pipe and did what he could to promote the practice. Europe adopted meeting houses that drank Chocolate and smoking tobacco. As time went on Chocolate was replaced by Coffee and Tea in these places. Coffee Houses still survive. If you want people to accept your attempt at scholarship, I think you should stay in the Russian Language areas.

Pruitt

Reactions: Tulius
Nov 2019
Maykop
As a courtesy, I read through the articles listed above (1 and 9). I spotted so many errors that I decided it made no sense to list all the errors I saw. I will offer up that Tobacco use in Europe and the North Americas started with the use of pipes, which you seem to have overlooked. Peter the Great in Russia smoked a pipe and did what he could to promote the practice. Europe adopted meeting houses that drank Chocolate and smoking tobacco. As time went on Chocolate was replaced by Coffee and Tea in these places. Coffee Houses still survive. If you want people to accept your attempt at scholarship, I think you should stay in the Russian Language areas.

Pruitt
Thank you for your courtesy, Pruitt. The fact that Peter the Great is attributed a lot of things that he did not do, now many understand. But the main thing is not that. The history you trust is a cargo cult. Your history is a plane made of twigs and straw that never flew and never will fly. My plane is already flying.

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
The Atlantic Slave trade begun even before the arrival of Columbus to America in 1492. Portugal, Andaluzia (in Castile) and Italy were good buying markets for those slaves, but there were cases of exportation to the trade post (Feitoria) that Portugal had in Antwerp (Flandres).

Its origins are in the raids that the Portuguese, Castilians and others made in the Coast of the North of Africa, and later in the Canary Islands. In this case not much different from the raids that were made during the Reconquista.

With the Exploration of the West Coast of Africa by the Portuguese that trade intensified. I already posted in this forum an excerpt from a Portuguese chronicle of the arrival of some African slaves to Lagos, and their split as spoils.

The designation of “Soldier Slaves” can be misleading (and point us to other uses), they were slaves of soldiers and fought with their master’s side by side.

Using mathematical models in history can give us outstanding outputs, I had several professors that used them with quite interesting results. But we need to recall that when errors enter in a model (even in an outstanding model), erroneous results comes out.