Some of my posts. Please add those of mine that you favor

Jan 2010
Incline Village near Lake Tahoe
Earl, it is 09:05 here:

I too in my twenties was a vigorous, naughty and nasty motor cycle riding specimen. You may not believe this but “I was once the smartest man in the Universe”, Yes sir, a day didn’t pass until I impressed on a woman that I could do a triple integral in the calculus. Then my sexuality was more than any male could demonstrate. What ever the demands, my young glorious wife could deliver. We had to decide on a safe contraceptive because of the thalidomide scare at the time so we chose the very Catholic rhythm method. ……..You know what a Catholic couple is called who practice the Rhythm method … Parents …. Ha :lol:.... But that is ok for “I was once the smartest man in the Universe”, So sex had to dampen a bit and sure enough, we were to expect our first child in 9 mos on the dot.

That is ok though and my wife was an angel with sex during pregnancy. My urges diminish slightly and my performance stalled when I bottomed out on my child's head. But alas, “I was once the smartest man in the Universe”,

Things changed for the better when our child was to be born. My wife had a defective hip so our son had to come cesarean. My wife with her head in the stratosphere would only keep repeating that wasn’t he the most beautiful boy in the world because he didn’t have to pass thru the cervix, ....much, much more than She had ever dreamed as a girl. It all gave me a proud sense of character that in some way, I had something to do with all of this and taking my wife to nirvana. I wasn’t allowed into the birth because of sanitary reasons and I faint immediately in a Hospital situation. At that time, it was apparent what sex is for and sexuality is but a small part.

That is ok, I could take sex as it is necessary because “I was once the smartest man in the Universe”,. They allowed me back in the room and set me by my wife with one of those pass through hospital gowns on. Here Mr. Laketahoe, here is your new perfect Son. Then they dumped on my lap this mass of goo as 10 dozen eggs and a baby boy with 10 fingers and toes, screaming like a banshee. Don’t worry Mr. Laketahoe, he needs to eject all that fluid in his lungs and orifices because he didn’t pass thru the cervix which squeezes it out normally. Oh, don’t worry about his yells either, he has a set of healthy lungs and is very upset that someone has removed him from his safe and warm cocoon. ... He is so wonderful that I could take them home in a couple of days my wife’s’ stitches and all.

In the aftermath of birth, I am now, …“I am the dumbest man in the Universe”,

Jan 2010
Incline Village near Lake Tahoe

Around 1500 BC, so it is said, Mithrism was born out of Zarathustrianism somewhere in Persia or India and Aramaic was spoken, the traders language. In Constantine the Great's days and in Christ's days, it was at the center of the power and religious tornadoes of those times:

The Cosmic view is something like this:

Mithras is under the authority of Sol-Invictous to move the Star Constalations. Here on the Bull he is seemingly protrayed as slaying the Bull . This symbolism has absolutly nothing to do with a bull. It's symbolism is depting moving the age Turus on and on to the age of Aryes and beyond. The ability to move the stars and Constaations is what gave Sol-Invictus/ Mithraism its power to reign over emperors, and subjigated all the powers of all pantheons of the gods including those of the Ancient Greek marbles. I again refer you to :

Cosmic Mysteries of Mithras | Mithraism | Ancient Religion

http://www.historum.com/history/44708-mithraism-religion-something-else.html#post1119967?postcount=1