South America / Brazil video map on YouTube

Jul 2017
Argentina
Hi,

Just wanted to share some of the work I've been doing, I am trying to video map most countries from Latin America. I received positive comments on another thread so posting here my second video about Brazil: .

Gathering the necessary information for this isn't easy and the video takes time but I think this is a format that can resonate better with students.

My next videos will be about Uruguay and Paraguay, if you know good sources of cartography material I could use for those let me know.

Also, if you'd like to watch my future videos feel free to subscribe to it :) (you can do that on the youtube channel or by clicking this http://bit.ly/2tV6kR4)

Last edited:
Oct 2014
California
Very cool!
I will enjoy seeing this for other countries, too!
I am traveling in Mexico for the next two weeks, so I will check this out when I return.

Pedro

Forum Staff
Mar 2008
On a mountain top in Costa Rica. yeah...I win!!
Well done. The animated dates is a stroke of genius. The animation gives a context that static wording can´t give.
I look forward to your next map.

LatinoEuropa

Ad Honorem
Oct 2015
Matosinhos Portugal
On the video I have to say only this Is the same as accusing portugal of stealing Spanish territory.
What today is brazil territory.

But the greatest thief with portugal was Pope Alexander VI who was from Hispania

Portugal and spain should be concerned about their territories that were looted by france holland england etc. In all the continents that the two Iberian countries discovered.
The spoiling countries are the good ones, portugal and spain are the bad ones.

_____

Friends when you talk about the history of the discoveries first speak in portugal then afterspeak of spain
Then tell me the continents, which these countries have discovered.
France holland england etc.I tell you no continent have discovered
Only discovered some islands around the world
The rest what they discovered was looting what was already discovered by portugal and spain
Astralia already had been discovered by the Portuguese and Spanish the American continent was already discovered by the Portuguese and Spanish
This is the true history, and the true history must be said with the truth, the two Iberian countries are the parents of many nations.
I say this with great pride about the history of my country and of Spain
This story about the discoveries has to be respected by all, if it were other countries to have the initiation of the discoveries I respected.

Example I am American my grandfather was portuguese my italian father my portuguese mother I was born in america I am american with multinacionalida, where its origin has its intelligence Of various nationalities .I always respected and we should all respect

And this is how the new nations were born

Jul 2017
Argentina
Oi Historias.
Muito legal esse video.
Com certeza é bom pra estudantes.
Great video. Good for students.

Jul 2017
Argentina
Thank you for the messages!!! Very encouraging, I'll try to continue and create new ones.

LatinoEuropa, I'm not sure I understood your point of view here. Are you saying Spain and Portugal weren't sufficiently rewarded as explorers/discoverers?

Jul 2017
Argentina
Portugal and Spain stealing each other's territory..... in América?
How could that be possible?
Both european countries only stole originary peoples territory.

LatinoEuropa

Ad Honorem
Oct 2015
Matosinhos Portugal
amigo eu disse que portugal foi mais projudicado com a divisão do mundo,por causa do papa
que era de nacionalidade espanhola,e disse que portugal e espanha é que foi os primeiros a dominar as descobertas, disse outros países não descobriram nada,eles só descobriram algumas ilhas o resto dos territórios foram saqueados a portugal e espanha.
Me di cuenta que portugal fue más projudicado en la división del mundo, porque el papa era nacional española
Que era de nacionalidad española, y dijo que portugal y españa es que fue los primeros en dominar los descubrimientos, dijo otros países no descubrieron nada, ellos sólo descubrieron algunas islas el resto de los territorios fueron saqueados a portugal y españa
..Portugal e espanha foram saquedos por otras potencias europeias.....................................
I realized that portugal was most affected in the division of the world, because the pope was Spanish national
He was of Spanish nationality, and said that portugal and spain is that he was the first to dominate the discoveries, said other countries did not discover anything, they only discovered some islands the rest of the territories were looted portugal spain

abraço abrazo hug

Last edited: