South America / Brazil video map on YouTube

Jul 2017
Argentina
Just watched it... any chance for an English text version???

Mil Gracias!!
Hope you still enjoyed the video..

Unfortunately I have no English version of it, BUT, for the next one I am thinking of skipping the text, replacing by voice. This should allow the video to be more fluid, and I'll be able to include subtitles for non Spanish speakers.

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
amigo eu disse que portugal foi mais projudicado com a divisão do mundo,por causa do papa
que era de nacionalidade espanhola,e disse que portugal e espanha é que foi os primeiros a dominar as descobertas, disse outros países não descobriram nada,eles só descobriram algumas ilhas o resto dos territórios foram saqueados a portugal e espanha.
Me di cuenta que portugal fue más projudicado en la división del mundo, porque el papa era nacional española
Que era de nacionalidad española, y dijo que portugal y españa es que fue los primeros en dominar los descubrimientos, dijo otros países no descubrieron nada, ellos sólo descubrieron algunas islas el resto de los territorios fueron saqueados a portugal y españa
..Portugal e espanha foram saquedos por otras potencias europeias.....................................
I realized that portugal was most affected in the division of the world, because the pope was Spanish national
He was of Spanish nationality, and said that portugal and spain is that he was the first to dominate the discoveries, said other countries did not discover anything, they only discovered some islands the rest of the territories were looted portugal spain

abraço abrazo hug
To which I respond: So what?

royal744

Ad Honoris
Jul 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Hi,

Just wanted to share some of the work I've been doing, I am trying to video map most countries from Latin America. I received positive comments on another thread so posting here my second video about Brazil: .

Gathering the necessary information for this isn't easy and the video takes time but I think this is a format that can resonate better with students.

My next videos will be about Uruguay and Paraguay, if you know good sources of cartography material I could use for those let me know.

Also, if you'd like to watch my future videos feel free to subscribe to it :) (you can do that on the youtube channel or by clicking this http://bit.ly/2tV6kR4)
Excellent video, by the way!