Successful Communist countries.

Jan 2012
South Midlands in Britain
Yes, it is pragmatic. But it is ideological in the same time. "Successful for all" is a position, an ideological one.
In my background treating people with simple understanding falls under basic courtesy and humanity. It is not an ideological position. It's just what you do. Of course you want others to be successful. Those who don't are just nasty and to be despised. I don't see that as ideological.

I have caught people stealing but they have never argued that they believed in theft. They just did it because they thought they could without being caught.

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
In my background treating people with simple understanding falls under basic courtesy and humanity. It is not an ideological position. It's just what you do. Of course you want others to be successful. Those who don't are just nasty and to be despised. I don't see that as ideological.
I have more backgrounds, and treating people normally (or what You and me find normally) isn't that natural, in a lot of cases.

Basic courtesy, humanity, in-humanity, egoism are the fundamental of ideology. As ideology will influence what we consider humanity and in-humanity, courtesy and rudeness. It's a two way street.

Last edited: