Suggested Timeline Resources?

May 2019
USA
Hello all - I'm new to the forum and haven't figured out how to search yet, so forgive me if this topic is addressed elsewhere. I intend to begin a history timeline project (long-term, to complete over a period of years as I study). Can anyone recommend their favorite timeline resources? I prefer a hard-copy format but would also be interested in software recommendations. many thanks in advance!

Jun 2017
Connecticut
Hello all - I'm new to the forum and haven't figured out how to search yet, so forgive me if this topic is addressed elsewhere. I intend to begin a history timeline project (long-term, to complete over a period of years as I study). Can anyone recommend their favorite timeline resources? I prefer a hard-copy format but would also be interested in software recommendations. many thanks in advance!
This source IMO is the holy grail of history timeline sites.

A Chronology of World Political History

deaf tuner

Ad Honoris
Oct 2013
Europix
Do You have a guiding line, an orientation?

As in, is it rather politics, or sociology, technology, religion, a certain region, a certain state, a certain people?