Tajiks, Farsiwan, and Persianized Pashtuns

Jun 2015
Your Attic
Everyone who speaks Farsi in Afghanistan and is not Hazara nowadays is called Tajik. However this is false in reality there are three different types.

1. Real Tajiks- Real Tajiks are those whos ancestors came across the Oxus during their russian occupation. Real Tajiks are a mix of Sogdians, Persian, and Turks.

2. Farsiwan- These people have the same origins as Pashtuns, have been here just as long, and their just persianized Eastern Aryans.

3. Persianized Pashtuns- Name speaks for itself really. Im guessing their mostly from areas like Kabul and Herat.

These people are only counted as Tajik because the Russians wanted to use cultural similarities of Afghanistan and Tajikistan to their advantage.

To bad us Afghans have been so easy to brainwash.

Aug 2013
Germany
Everyone who speaks Farsi in Afghanistan and is not Hazara nowadays is called Tajik. However this is false in reality there are three different types.

1. Real Tajiks- Real Tajiks are those whos ancestors came across the Oxus during their russian occupation. Real Tajiks are a mix of Sogdians, Persian, and Turks.

2. Farsiwan- These people have the same origins as Pashtuns, have been here just as long, and their just persianized Eastern Aryans.

3. Persianized Pashtuns- Name speaks for itself really. Im guessing their mostly from areas like Kabul and Herat.

These people are only counted as Tajik because the Russians wanted to use cultural similarities of Afghanistan and Tajikistan to their advantage.

To bad us Afghans have been so easy to brainwash.
It's actually the opposite. In Afghanistan most Persians and also many Turkics got Pashtunized since the HotakI dynasty. I don't count Khilji Turks because they became Pashtunized long time ago. That's also the reason why Pashtuns are the most numerous ethnicity in Afghanistan today

Last edited:
Jun 2015
Your Attic
It's actually the opposite. In Afghanistan most Persians and also many Turkics got Pashtunized since the HotakI dynasty. I don't count Khilji Turks because they became Pashtunized long time ago. That's also the reason why Pashtuns are the most numerous ethnicity in Afghanistan today
Iv seen your posts in the past i know you believe every human in history was once Turk. Khiliji have been proven to not be Turks. They were Hepthalite who mixed with Pakhtas along with Abdalis. LOL @Persians being Pashtunized do you even know what your saying?

Aug 2013
Germany
Iv seen your posts in the past i know you believe every human in history was once Turk. Khiliji have been proven to not be Turks. They were Hepthalite who mixed with Pakhtas along with Abdalis. LOL @Persians being Pashtunized do you even know what your saying?
Khiljis were predominantly Turks until they began to mix with Pashtuns. Khiljis were definitely Turkic which is proven by most scholars and academicians so no need to discussion this topic further. The modern Ghilzai of Pashtuns only carry a Turkic ethnonym but that's it as they are predominantly Eastern Iranic like Abdalis etc.

Hepthalites? I consider them a mixed Turko- Iranian tribal confederacy which they also certainly were. Anyone who believes that any steppe nomadic tribal confederacy like Huns , Gökturks, Scythians or Hepthalites consisted only of one ethnicity also believes in the flying Spaghetti Monster.

Of course i know what I'm saying. Pashtuns started to be only significant in history after they had replaced the Turkic rulers of the Delhi Sultanate. Sure they existed certainly before the Lodi dynasty but they were only a tiny tribe who served either Hindus , Arabs , Persians or Turks

Jun 2015
Your Attic
Khiljis were predominantly Turks until they began to mix with Pashtuns. Khiljis were definitely Turkic which is proven by most scholars and academicians so no need to discussion this topic further. The modern Ghilzai of Pashtuns only carry a Turkic ethnonym but that's it as they are predominantly Eastern Iranic like Abdalis etc.

Hepthalites? I consider them a mixed Turko- Iranian tribal confederacy which they also certainly were. Anyone who believes that any steppe nomadic tribal confederacy like Huns , Gökturks, Scythians or Hepthalites consisted only of one ethnicity also believes in the flying Spaghetti Monster.

Of course i know what I'm saying. Pashtuns started to be only significant in history after they had replaced the Turkic rulers of the Delhi Sultanate. Sure they existed certainly before the Lodi dynasty but they were only a tiny tribe who served either Hindus , Arabs , Persians or Turks
I dont care what most scholars think. Most scholars believe Ghorids are Tajiks so when it comes to Afghanistan their opinion is irrelevant. They were only confused to be Turks because Hephthalites had Turkish elements to their culture thus thier descendants Khiljis, Kabul Shahi, and Zunbils were all mistaken to be Turks by Arabs.

If anything considering these Arabs call them Turks but in the same sentence will say they are descendants of Hepthalite from Tuukharistan so were not Turks but an IE people then one conclusion could be they were Hephtalites who were Huns then Turkified and lastly Pashtunized.

However even historians such as Minhaj Suraj consdered Khiliji and Turks as different races.
https://books.google.com/books?id=nbZgnqfXjnQC&pg=PA18&dq=khiliji+afghan&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ8umUrqvMAhXhkYMKHZUhCfoQ6AEIQTAG#v=onepage&q=khiliji afghan&f=false

Similar History Discussions History Forum Date
Middle Eastern History
Similar History Discussions
Tajiks' Persianization