Talking points or Theological claims that specifically Evangelicals and generally protestant Christians have adopted from and in response to Atheism

Aug 2019
Universe, Milky way, Sol System, Easrt
In my few years on the internet, it seems to me like Africans protestants and Traditional Christian sects lacking some talking-points/theological claims that seem to be present in American Protestant Christianity, as well as some other western protestants especially regarding faith that seems to be paradoxically shared by some Atheists like for example "Faith is belief", ''Faith needs no evidence", "There is no evidence for or against God" "God should be/is always nice", "We are not trying to convert people", "Faith is the anthesis to evidence/the scientific or academic method", not bringing up your religion until asked about, among other things and while these don't seem universally accepted and there is some contrast between the exact of these adopted by the more liberal or more conservative protestants, they don't seem to be well reflected by the official status of Non-western protestants or Traditional Christian sects

Jun 2015
Scotland
In my few years on the internet, it seems to me like Africans protestants and Traditional Christian sects lacking some talking-points/theological claims that seem to be present in American Protestant Christianity, as well as some other western protestants especially regarding faith that seems to be paradoxically shared by some Atheists like for example "Faith is belief", ''Faith needs no evidence", "There is no evidence for or against God" "God should be/is always nice", "We are not trying to convert people", "Faith is the anthesis to evidence/the scientific or academic method", not bringing up your religion until asked about, among other things and while these don't seem universally accepted and there is some contrast between the exact of these adopted by the more liberal or more conservative protestants, they don't seem to be well reflected by the official status of Non-western protestants or Traditional Christian sects
You've kind of answered some of your own question.

1. Faith is by definition belief without evidence.

2. An all seeing, all powerful god is by it's nature an unfalsifiable hypothesis and therefore does not warrant consideration.

3. Those termed Atheists are not anti god. There is simply nothing that has been put forward that negates No 2.

There are certain logical inconsistencies that render the existence of such a being unlikely but definitive proof is impossible.

I think most believers are apathetic and simply don't care what others believe unless such beliefs are forced on them. Politics on the basis of religious belief is poison.

Nov 2019
United States
Your belief or disbelief is to Christians like me, your issue. I express my Christianity as someone who believes, I attempt to act in ways that reflect that perspective. My relationship, and for that matter any other person's relationship to their faith in Christ is expressly a personal relationship, I either have one or I do not. I either choose to have one, or I do not.

In our faith I cannot make you believe, only you can do that.

My answer to those who want God to be scientific or philosophically provable is this: God wanted us to choose him, not for us to be forced to choose him. Those who demand proof are saying "I will only believe in God when he dances in front of me." What form of faith, and what form of personal relationship would that entail? That places the responsibility of faith not on the one who must possess it, but the one who hopes you will find it.

Here is what Dietrich Bonhoeffer said about this question:

“Jesus himself did not try to convert the two thieves on the cross; he waited until one of them turned to him.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Letters and Papers from Prison