Terrorist attack in the United States

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
Police on Monday arrested a man accused of killing four people at a Waffle House this weekend, ending a 34-hour, door-to-door manhunt that locked down schools and sent fear rippling across the Nashville region.

Authorities discovered Travis Reinking, 29, hiding in the woods behind a construction site about a mile from the restaurant where the shooting occurred in the community of Antioch, southeast of downtown Nashville. Police said Reinking immediately lay on the ground and surrendered when an officer approached him with his gun drawn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/23/waffle-house-shooting-travis-reinking-manhunt-continues-nashville-police-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4fad8263203d

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
Thanks be to God that this hero stopped the terrorist from killing more innocent people,

Remember the name James Shaw Jr...that is the name of an American hero who will go down in history.

Rodger

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
US
Why would you term this a terrorist attack? It is obvious that this man had a long troubled history of mental illness.

Last edited:

antocya

Ad Honorem
May 2012
Iraq
Is that a joke? I mean, I doubt many people will remember this decades later. Also, the shooter was naked wasn't he? Or mostly naked. Sounds like he was deranged and not plotting a terror attack. And who targets a Waffle House in a terrorism attack?

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
Why would you term this a terrorist attack? It is obvious that this man had a long troubled history of mental illness.
The shooter terrorized innocent people. This event can actually be labeled a "terror attack"

Thank God that Hero James Shaw Jr disrupted the shooter, that action saved lives.

Rodger

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
US
I think the OP is trying to make some sort of statement beyond the obvious.

JoanOfArc007

Ad Honorem
Dec 2015
USA
Is that a joke? I mean, I doubt many people will remember this decades later. Also, the shooter was naked wasn't he? Or mostly naked. Sounds like he was deranged and not plotting a terror attack. And who targets a Waffle House in a terrorism attack?
Of course James Shaw Jr is a hero. Yes this was a terror attack.