The Arctic is burning

Apr 2017
Lemuria
it Never fails .. 20th Century red totalitarianism recycled into 21st Century green totalitarianism .... here we have the case of Mr Specul8, alias the "Red-Green one"....using the old marxist method to create groundswell of public opinion through the joke ...

Yes dear speculate... or Speculation....

We are going to a new Ice Age... the same scientific based that you have about the end of the Earth....and yes, dear.. Never recycled... under no circumstance...

Once, I was distracted and put a plastic bottle in a plastic container ... I needed two hours to get my bottle and throw it in a container of organic products ... How proud I felt! ... to fight the Green beast ... the green totalitarianism ... the Green Tyranny ...

I love plastic products...of course, I am liberal.. you can recycle if you like.. but you can be sure... I won´t recycle under any circunstance.. never, never and never...you can kneel down before LEVIATHAN....and their lobbies... Me NOT.

The hooting of earth produced by mankind is a fallacy... by other site.. each Ice age was preceded by an increase in temperatures. yes, new age will come soon.. maybe not more that 100.000 years (personally I think Glaciar Age will begin very very soon, around 40.000 years in future)...in fact, each integlaciar period is shorter tha the previous one.

Well, I can see you are too young and maybe you don´t know what is Ice Age (not.. it is not a movie....)

The last Ice Ages has been 4: Günz, Mindel, Riss and Wurm (of course, names invented by humans... Ice Ages didn´t call themselves as Günz or Riss.. Mr Wurm is coming!) OK? So I ´ve taught to you Planet lived (in the last periods 4 Ice Ages)... and between each Glaciation...there was a hot period.... named interglaciar period.. yes weather changes...(I am going to teach you a second lesson... little grasshopper... Weather changed before it was stablished General Motors... oh Yeah)... and each interglaciar period characterized by an increase in average temperatures...

1st interglacial period (between Günz and Mindel) lasted around 750.000 / 800.000 years

2nd Interglacial period (between Mindel and Riss) lasted around 450.000 years

3rd Interglacial period (between Mindel and Wurm) lasted around 150.000 years

and Now... we are living after Wurm´s Ice Age... only 10.000 years!!!... nor you nor nobody on Earth... can say we are not in a interlgacial period...because interglacial period last long time.... so.. if next Ice Age.. yes we can call Specul8´s Glaciation...begins in only 80.000 years (a shorter interglacial period than the Mindel-Wurm period)...you can´t know.. nor your nor nobody....

And now my last lesson to you.. It is very hard and your parents are going to be very annoyed with me.. but you must know the truth:

ICE AGE is a movie not a documentary film!

Good day.
I know English is not your first language, neither is it mine (I've lost track how many languages I speak). But, you are using the ellipsis incorrectly (which is three dots or four but never two). Doing away with ellipses altogether will help with the comprehensibility of what you are writing as well.

Reactions: martin76

GogLais

Ad Honorem
Sep 2013
Wirral
It seems to me another intellectual think weather didn´t change till General Motors was established....
We all know that the climate has changed in the past. We are at the least adding to the possibility of a sudden change relatively soon by pumping vast amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere. The fear is the feedback effects of things like reduced snow at the poles reduces the amount of solar heat reflected so the Earth heats up even more. But I’m sure you know all that.

Recycling is partly a separate issue. If you like wasting things then so be it.

Reactions: martin76
Mar 2014
Lithuania
It baffles me that people manage to get so emotional about climate. For those who choose to deny human impact on the planet I would advice to buy an aquarium. First put in recommended amount of fish, then in at some periods of time double it, then triple etc. and see what happens. Our planed in a sense is closed system, if you put in a lot more people you get pollution and degradation of this closed system. Solutions are less inhabitants or limiting pollution and CO2 is not the only thing to worry about.

Reactions: specul8

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
1565471696818.png

" Once, I was distracted and put a plastic bottle in a plastic container ...
I needed two hours to get my bottle and throw it in a container of organic products ...
How proud I felt! ... to fight the Green beast ... the green totalitarianism ... the Green Tyranny ... "

specul8

Ad Honorem
Oct 2016
Australia
I know English is not your first language, neither is it mine (I've lost track how many languages I speak). But, you are using the ellipsis incorrectly (which is three dots or four but never two). Doing away with ellipses altogether will help with the comprehensibility of what you are writing as well.

Really ?