The collaboration of the Greek Orthodox Church with the Ottomans against the indigenous Macedonian struggle

Aug 2019
North
Why did the orthodox greeks of 1913 macedonia rather collaborate with the ottomans than with the macedonian struggle members?

Reactions: Futurist

At Each Kilometer

Ad Honorem
Sep 2012
Bulgaria
The opening post is shorter that the title of the thread. Could you please refrain from posting such short and meaningless messages and instead take your time to write up a well-thought-out message in order to attract other historumites' attention, to start a discussion about the presented facts / your point of view / opinion on the issue / and through this to urge other historumites to research the subject and contribute to this thread. So far we have nothing, two sentences referring to the thread title and opening post.

Reactions: Tulius
Aug 2019
North
In what part does that link mentions Macedonia and how is related with your OP?
I encourage everyone to learn more about the phanariots as they played a prominent role in macedonia staying the backwater of europe.

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
I encourage everyone to learn more about the phanariots as they played a prominent role in macedonia staying the backwater of europe.
Thank you for the encouragement, but that doesn’t answer to my question, or to Lalli’s question, and also doesn’t source your initial assessment.

Until not your OP is still unsourced. And as it stays that way, it is quite questionable.