The collaboration of the Greek Orthodox Church with the Ottomans against the indigenous Macedonian struggle

Aug 2019
North
Thank you for the encouragement, but that doesn’t answer to my question, or to Lalli’s question, and also doesn’t source your initial assessment.

Until not your OP is still unsourced. And as it stays that way, it is quite questionable.
It's clear enough to anyone willing to see..

Aug 2019
North
For the ones who are trying to follow your reasoning, and trying to learn something, you could quote, you know "quote", instead of dropping links just goggled. This link isn’t related with your OP. I am beginning to think that the OP is false.
Oh, the link is related with my op alright. The op isn't false.

Aug 2019
North
How did they collaborate exactly?
The phanariots were the higher socio stratum in the balkans in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, collaborating with the ottomans. It is ultimately their fault that macedonia got dismembered in 1913.

Last edited:
Oct 2012
The phanariots were the higher socio stratum in the balkans in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries. It is ultimately their fault that macedonia got dismembered in 1913.
Quite a general statement. I can make one also: The phanariotes had nothing to do with Macedonia 1913.

Aug 2019
North
For the one's not gotten used to read between the lines I suggest reading the couple of links I posted - much useful information on macedonia and the adjacent countries of the period, as well as on the influences exercised over macedonia.