The collaboration of the Greek Orthodox Church with the Ottomans against the indigenous Macedonian struggle

Kotromanic

Ad Honorem
Dec 2011
Iowa USA
Why did the orthodox greeks of 1913 macedonia rather collaborate with the ottomans than with the macedonian struggle members?
Hey, can I say this is an odd choice of a topic to start immediately at the conclusion for a short suspension for another thread which devolved into nationalist rhetoric with not much historical discussion?

Aug 2019
North
Hey, can I say this is an odd choice of a topic to start immediately at the conclusion for a short suspension for another thread which devolved into nationalist rhetoric with not much historical discussion?
Moderators, a digression if I may: Some of today's greek forum members (giannis, for example- maybe he's been banned, maybe he's got multiple accounts- I can't tell) aren't participating now. Maybe they're the ones to blame for this pointless and barren quantum of discussion I'm having with you now.

Last edited:

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
Moderators, a digression if I may: Some of today's greek forum members (giannis, for example- maybe he's been banned, maybe he's got multiple accounts- I can't tell) aren't participating now. Maybe they're the ones to blame for this pointless and barren quantum of discussion I'm having with you now.
If you consider that I, Lalli or Kotromanic are an account of that "giannis" you should report, and not lauch that acusation.

Reactions: Lalli
Aug 2019
North
If you consider that I, Lalli or Kotromanic are an account of that "giannis" you should report, and not lauch that acusation.
I don't consider anything, I'm just saying that I can't tell..but hey, who knows:) stranger things have happened..

Last edited:

Tulius

Ad Honorem
May 2016
Portugal
I don't consider anything, I'm just saying that I can't tell..but hey, who knows stranger things have happened..
If you don't consider anything, if you can't tell... than the insinuation and accusation is just rude. Isn't it?

Aug 2019
North
If you don't consider anything, if you can't tell... than the insinuation and accusation is just rude. Isn't it?
Do you know the meaning of the phraseme "stranger things have happened"? And do not split hair..If you can contribute to the discussion, do so..If not..

Last edited: