The Curse of Oak Island

Oct 2015
Belfast
The Curse of Oak Island. The two Lagina brothers spend a fortune landscaping the area where the "money pit" is supposed to be. They spend $2 million bringing in a drilling rig that acts like a pastry cutter. Within inches of a breakthrough, one of the brothers by the name of Rick wants to stop. This has happened at least four times - probably more and not just with that but also other investigations. I can just imagine the two of them in place of Howard Carter and Lord Caernarvon outside King Tutankhamun's tomb.

Marty - "What do you see?"

Rick - "Many wonderful things. But I think we should stop. I don't think it's safe."

Marty - "I think you're right. Our metal detectorist's found a blunt copper chisel in the valley. We can milk an entire season out of that".

Reactions: MG1962a

AlpinLuke

Forum Staff
Oct 2011
Italy, Lago Maggiore
There is something I don't grasp about Oak Island and the supposed presence of a treasure ... why, in Middle Ages, did Templars [or other knights, or monks or ...] decide to hide a precious treasure under the sea level? Why?

My humble opinion is that even if they will find something, it will be something interesting, left there just to satisfy the researchers, but not "The Treasure", if it exists.

Reactions: MG1962a