The first Muslim dynasty of Kashmir was established by Swatis of Tajik-Afghan roots

Jul 2017
Sydney
On the subject of Swatis, the British nailed it well when they said they seem to be from interiors of India, mostly due to their complexion I think

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Of course. Imported and costly goods (Ivory handle crafted like an eagle). Who would have them? The war-lords and the rich, not poor and deprived, the 'hoi polloi'.

Jul 2017
Sydney
Of course. Imported and costly goods (Ivory handle crafted like an eagle). Who would have them? The war-lords and the rich, not poor and deprived, the 'hoi polloi'.
Brother, you are side stepping my comment. I said that warlord and his companions are a contingent of troops from Sindh

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
" ..the remains of a middle-aged man with a robe, woollen cap, and leather boots, along with his personal arms – a sword and two daggers."
The report does not say that the person was an officer of the army of a Sindh King.

Jul 2017
Sydney
" ..the remains of a middle-aged man with a robe, woollen cap, and leather boots, along with his personal arms – a sword and two daggers."
The report does not say that the person was an officer of the army of a Sindh King.
Sent you the genetic proof privately :)

But anyway, historically Oman has had very ancient trading connections with the Indus valley

So, it doesn't surprise that it may have been a protectorate state of the Sindh empire at some point of time

Aupmanyav

Ad Honorem
Jun 2014
New Delhi, India
Sent you the genetic proof privately :)
But anyway, historically Oman has had very ancient trading connections with the Indus valley
So, it doesn't surprise that it may have been a protectorate state of the Sindh empire at some point of time
Proof received and found wanting. History is a hard task master.
I don't deny that.
That is a far shot. History is not done that way. If I trade with China, China is my protectorate!? You need to provide proof that it was ever a protectorate? Protectorate of which Sindhi king?

Jul 2017
Sydney
Proof received and found wanting. History is a hard task master.
I don't deny that.
That is a far shot. History is not done that way. If I trade with China, China is my protectorate!? You need to provide proof that it was ever a protectorate? Protectorate of which Sindhi king?
Hello Sir

We can work on that. I'm not saying the theory is a done deal. It is a work in progress